Thank you DBOers... (Destiny)

by rellekh, PNW, Saturday, February 07, 2015, 03:51 (3375 days ago)

...for the Crucible tutorial (Iconic and Chaos), the Crota raid (Levi, ZackDark, Up North, Raga), and the VOG five person run (BeardFade, ckamp). Tonight was a bit gratuitous, but a total blast from start to finish.

Thank you DBOers...

by ckamp, Saturday, February 07, 2015, 04:08 (3375 days ago) @ rellekh

Whew, what a run. That was a marathon of awesome times. If only we could have downed Atheon with our 5-person-crew...

Thank you DBOers...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, February 07, 2015, 10:47 (3374 days ago) @ rellekh

...for the Crucible tutorial (Iconic and Chaos), the Crota raid (Levi, ZackDark, Up North, Raga), and the VOG five person run (BeardFade, ckamp). Tonight was a bit gratuitous, but a total blast from start to finish.

Thanks for helping me through my first Crota, it was epic. Nice to have finally played all the things in Destiny!

(At least on the Microsoft side. :P)

Thank you DBOers...

by Up North 65 @, Saturday, February 07, 2015, 11:29 (3374 days ago) @ rellekh

Had a bunch of fun with you guys. Almost had Atheon a couple of times as well. Im still wondering how a gin or vermouth coffee would have tasted.

Post the results...if you dare it.

by rellekh, PNW, Saturday, February 07, 2015, 12:03 (3374 days ago) @ Up North 65

- No text -

Thank you

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, February 07, 2015, 11:31 (3374 days ago) @ rellekh

It was great, guys! First time I have ever done the bridge on Crota with everyone crossing. :p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread