Crucible Fun times (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Sunday, February 08, 2015, 18:39 (3383 days ago)

Decided to do some crucible bounties today to try and expedite my weapons leveling. Had a few good moments here and here

Had a few other ones just didn't have a lot of time to find/edit them. I did however notice a few things,

1. Hand Cannons are great. Too great almost. I had a lot of instances were I was a decent range away and before I could ADS I was dead. They could hit 3/4 consecutive hits without effort from range. Up close I can understand but from a decent range its a little ridiculous.

2. Fusion rifles still reign supreme. Look at this instance. He followed me around (quite funny on my end because he should have had me. But didn't for some reason). But the charge time on the Light of the Abyss is so small and accurate. If you're using it its great. But I enjoy competition and diversity. Not everyone using this thing all the time.

That being said good day. I hope the Patch addresses these.

PS I was just using Oversoul Edict to try something new. Not too shabby.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

=]

Crucible Fun times

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, February 08, 2015, 20:10 (3383 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I got another Crux of Crota, but was upset because I already have Necrochasm and was hoping for Word of Crota or Hawkmoon :-/ I wonder if I'll be to the Crux like CruelLegacy is to the Mythoclast.

I feel your pain

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 04:35 (3382 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We ran VOG HM 2 times this weekend. The second time i saw yellow..... and it was Plan C. Such a let down. I got so excited once I saw the yellow. lol

Crucible Fun times

by petetheduck, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 15:52 (3380 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Decided to do some crucible bounties today to try and expedite my weapons leveling. Had a few good moments here and here

Had a few other ones just didn't have a lot of time to find/edit them. I did however notice a few things,

1. Hand Cannons are great. Too great almost. I had a lot of instances were I was a decent range away and before I could ADS I was dead. They could hit 3/4 consecutive hits without effort from range. Up close I can understand but from a decent range its a little ridiculous.

2. Fusion rifles still reign supreme. Look at this instance. He followed me around (quite funny on my end because he should have had me. But didn't for some reason). But the charge time on the Light of the Abyss is so small and accurate. If you're using it its great. But I enjoy competition and diversity. Not everyone using this thing all the time.

That being said good day. I hope the Patch addresses these.

PS I was just using Oversoul Edict to try something new. Not too shabby.

=]

Hey I watched your videos!

I laughed out loud at the knife kill. It wasn't the kill, it was your reaction that made that video great. AHGGHHHHHH!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread