Void Burn Nexus (AKA, Return of the Juggler). (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 01:11 (3382 days ago)

Nexus Strike

Nightfall:

• Epic
  • Nightfall
  • Void Burn
  • Angry
  • Juggler

Weekly:

• Heroic
  • Juggler

Easy enough, just watch out for the Servitors, Minotaurs, and Sekrion...

Back Behind That Wall Again.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 01:56 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Void Burn Nexus (AKA, Return of the Juggler).

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 03:27 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

Easy enough, just watch out for the only things to already watch out for anyway

There, fixed.

Seriously, though, there are a few Goblins with the Minotaur gun on that last room before the cave, so watch out. They tend to teleport inside the Harpy room if you stay in it for too long.

by Monochron, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 07:17 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

Well, Void is convienient for those Minataurs, but I'm seriously lacking on good Void weapons. I might have to brave this one without my trusty Gjallarhorn!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:51 (3382 days ago) @ Monochron

Well, Void is convienient for those Minataurs, but I'm seriously lacking on good Void weapons. I might have to brave this one without my trusty Gjallarhorn!

Every Burn Is Gjallarhorn Burn™

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 12:06 (3382 days ago) @ Monochron

I think there are fewer Void weapons in the game right now. Very few of the vendors are selling void specials weapons. I don't have any facts to back up my perceptions, though. I know I'd give up a few guns for a great void fusion rifle.

Minimal Void Exotics

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 12:09 (3382 days ago) @ BeardFade

I think there are fewer Void weapons in the game right now. Very few of the vendors are selling void specials weapons. I don't have any facts to back up my perceptions, though. I know I'd give up a few guns for a great void fusion rifle.

Truth...um...? No other void exotics, right?

Minimal Void Exotics

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 15:42 (3381 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I have Truth, thankfully. And I just got Aetheon's Epilogue, but the only void special I have is The Crash, a shotgun, which is useless in PvE (though I do use them on the minotaurs in VoG, what can I say, I'm ballsy).

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:32 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

Nexus Strike

Nightfall:

• Epic
  • Nightfall
  • Void Burn
  • Angry
  • Juggler

Weekly:

• Heroic
  • Juggler

Easy enough, just watch out for the Servitors, Minotaurs, and Sekrion...

Cool. Anybody want to do it tonight? I get to try word of crota on a nightfall.

I call dibs on Ouranje this week!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:38 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

by Ouranje ⌂, Dallas, TX, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 08:51 (3382 days ago) @ Speedracer513

You and Cody can both join in! All I've got is a void Two to the Morgue.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:03 (3382 days ago) @ Ouranje

Cool! What time are you available?

I, too, have a Word of Crota (unfortunately not leveled up yet), and I might actually pull my Truth out of the Vault this week.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:21 (3382 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I, too, have a Word of Crota (unfortunately not leveled up yet), and I might actually pull my Truth out of the Vault this week.

He's got an event at 5:15? I signed up as I think I'll be home for that. If you get me a hawkmoon I'll personally drive to your house and hug you.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:32 (3382 days ago) @ Cody Miller

He's got an event at 5:15? I signed up as I think I'll be home for that. If you get me a hawkmoon I'll personally drive to your house and hug you.

Any chance we can do a bit later? I have a funeral to go to this evening, but should be home by 8-8:30ish CST (an hour later than the current scheduled time).

Also, planning on running three characters each?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:58 (3382 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Any chance we can do a bit later? I have a funeral to go to this evening, but should be home by 8-8:30ish CST (an hour later than the current scheduled time).

Also, planning on running three characters each?

I'm cool with waiting an hour. And yeah, all three would be great. Nexus is a quick strike too.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 10:27 (3382 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Fine, guys. Just completely ignore co-op night. /pout.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 10:32 (3382 days ago) @ Kermit

Can you guarantee that your random team generator will match me with someone that will get me a Hawkmoon??!? :-P

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:05 (3382 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Can you guarantee that your random team generator will match me with someone that will get me a Hawkmoon??!? :-P

Alas, I cannot.

All I know is...

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:15 (3382 days ago) @ Speedracer513

If you play with Speedracer, your chances of getting a Mythoclast (and cussed out) increase by at least 50%.

Orange?

That man is a goddamned national treasure and you WILL do what he wants, WHEN he wants*!

* he said jokingly, as Orange has been vocal about abour re-running things for friends if you ask.

All I know is...

by Ouranje ⌂, Dallas, TX, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:47 (3382 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I have! I'll do it whenever I'm free, hopefully I remain a good luck charm. :D

by Ouranje ⌂, Dallas, TX, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 13:45 (3382 days ago) @ Kermit

Kermit, I aaaaabsolutely would if I could! I wanna meet all the people I can, but I just won't be able to play that late. Sorry! I can always do my stuff on another night if it's encroaching on the usual events.

Come back to the 360... :-)

by ckamp, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 14:06 (3382 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Good idea!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 15:42 (3381 days ago) @ ckamp

- No text -

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:26 (3382 days ago) @ Ouranje

All I've got is a void Two to the Morgue.

I'm sure that will serve you well against an entire room full of Minotaurs. LOL

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 10:00 (3382 days ago) @ Ouranje

You don't have atheon's epilogue?

I think I'm going to be using Word of Crota, a Void LDR, and Truth. Speedracer has good stuff too so you'll be fine.

LDR Wrecks

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 10:41 (3382 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I had a 294 LDR. With Weapons of Light I was doing almost 10K/shot on the boss.

by Ouranje ⌂, Dallas, TX, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 11:48 (3382 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Only done the vault twice, actually! I gotta organize my own raid on Fridays or something, I wanna get some sweet loot.

Damn, I get next week :p

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 09:39 (3382 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

Yep, Nightfalls still hate me.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 16:35 (3381 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Ran all 3 Nightfalls today, got a mediocre rocket launcher, Strange coins, and Ascendant energy. For those who lost count, that makes 14 consecutive Nightfalls without getting anything good. Meanwhile, I watched Korny get Truth twice today lol.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 16:55 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Ran all 3 Nightfalls today, got a mediocre rocket launcher, Strange coins, and Ascendant energy. For those who lost count, that makes 14 consecutive Nightfalls without getting anything good. Meanwhile, I watched Korny get Truth twice today lol.

Two Truths and a Dragon's Breath. And I had been debating earlier whether I would shard my existing Truth for space since I have never once touched it (which is why I used it during the Nightfall, to give it a chance)... I really like the sights on it, if nothing else...

But yeah, I'm just bad luck for you... Heck, I totally called it.
You're better off avoiding me for Nightfalls, man...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 23:23 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Dude, I got 12 strange coins! The nine I'll get from the heroic, plus a good 14 coins on my Hunter--that's more than fifty coins for Xur Fridy. That's a fuckin' windfall! Won't run out of money THIS week!

Broke my streak sorta...

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 23:40 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

... I did get a useless "Light beyond Nemesis" helm and 10 ascendant energy... But I also got my first mida multi-tool, so I can't say it was totally a bust.

Cyber got the short end of the stick tonight while dogcow, per usual, made off with good loot each run. He got a mida multi-tool, truth and a monte carlo.

:D

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 07:41 (3381 days ago) @ slycrel

- No text -

I got that silly primary sniper everyone hates

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 05:42 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

I got that silly primary sniper everyone hates

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 18:47 (3380 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Surely you don't mean No Land Beyond? AKA the absolute best thing to happen to Crucible ever?!

[image]

Every time a NLB kills someone, you can hear Chewie's giggle

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 18:50 (3380 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

- No text -

Nightfall finally gave Chaos and me a break.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 07:30 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

It was about 6 weeks since one of us pulled an exotic. Then Chaos landed a new icebreaker. And I finally pulled a thunderlord.

Nightfall finally gave Chaos and me a break.

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 07:34 (3381 days ago) @ iconicbanana

for a second I was like... I GOT AN ICEBREAKER. then i realisededed that i didnts

I'm gonna start calling him 'The Professor'...

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 07:47 (3381 days ago) @ TheeChaos

...just so it doesn't confuse you every time. That has to be getting old.

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 08:00 (3381 days ago) @ iconicbanana

who are we actually talking about? whats the name? because I cant find anyone named chaos.

Or you could just call me Simple Jack

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 08:57 (3381 days ago) @ TheeChaos

who are we actually talking about? whats the name? because I cant find anyone named chaos.

Or you could just call me Simple Jack

Chaossociety is his gt. He does not frequent the boards quite as often as you do. Also, tropic thunder was a good movie.

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 09:01 (3381 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Yes it was. we were just talking about it at work.

THE NEXUS. IT IS OPENING.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 00:51 (3380 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

More like "Alright, let's go find this Nexus"

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, February 12, 2015, 09:23 (3380 days ago) @ Morpheus

Grumble, grumble, Nightfall skull...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread