ZOMG (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 08:22 (3380 days ago)

I got chest armor from the bridge event! Level 32 here I come!!! Only 5 weeks behind everyone else I know.

I know it feels like a long time

by Earendil, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 08:57 (3380 days ago) @ Kahzgul

But yesterday was only my 3rd raid at 32. And with the DBO-ers I play with I feel like I wasn't one of the last to hit it.

So do you have a full set? I'm still having to use an exotic helmet to hit 32. It really limits my armor options :(

Lvl 32 Exotic Helmet Club

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 09:04 (3380 days ago) @ Earendil

Yup, I'm a member of the Lvl 32 Exotic Helmet club thanks to my Helm of Saint 14... which I love, but I'd really like to be able to use one of my other exotic armors (No Backup Plans, Ruin Wings, Armamentarium).

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 09:32 (3380 days ago) @ dogcow

I'm also in the exotic helmet club. Either Apocalyphage Symbiote or Knucklehead Radar for me.

And I've killed Crota 6 times now, plus run the raid up to Ir'Yut once, but we didn't beat her. My raid armor drops have been:

Boots x2.
Gloves x3.
Chest armor (last night).

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 11:54 (3380 days ago) @ dogcow

Yup, I'm a member of the Lvl 32 Exotic Helmet club thanks to my Helm of Saint 14... which I love, but I'd really like to be able to use one of my other exotic armors (No Backup Plans, Ruin Wings, Armamentarium).

I was just booted out of the Exotic Helmet club as of last night! Now I finally get to rock Ruin wings with my new helmet. The unfortunate part is, ruin wings look really weird with the rest of the Crota armor...

It's like a hive knight killed a high elf and took his shoulder pads.

ZOMG

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 09:54 (3380 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I got chest armor from the bridge event! Level 32 here I come!!! Only 5 weeks behind everyone else I know.

Oh, I'm right there with you. I only got my chest piece last week, despite running as much as I could solo every week even if I couldn't run a full raid.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread