Raiders Wanted (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:14 (3381 days ago)

Sorry for the delay. My DBO Fireteam Builder is up for tonight. I was holding off because i wasnt sure if I would be able to go. Go join if you want!

Have a good weekend regardless.

Raiders Wanted

by Jironimo ⌂, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:16 (3381 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'd be down to do Crota normal or VoG hard mode tonight. VoG any time, but Crota at 12am central.

Raiders Wanted

by TheeChaos @, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:29 (3381 days ago) @ Jironimo

feel free to join the builder!

Raiders Wanted

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:30 (3381 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Count me in, as usual. I'll take my 31 Titan through VoG hard and Crota Normal.

If we decide to do Crota hard (which I'm totally up for) then I'll switch to my freshly leveled 32 Hunter.

Appreciate ya!

by TheeChaos @, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:38 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

You're always a good person to bring along. Definitely look forward to seeing you dance every week. But it came to light that you are better friends with petetheduck. So my feelings may have changed.....

Appreciate ya!

by petetheduck, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:46 (3381 days ago) @ TheeChaos

You're always a good person to bring along. Definitely look forward to seeing you dance every week. But it came to light that you are better friends with petetheduck. So my feelings may have changed.....

It didn't stop him from buying the wrong console. Ah well.

Appreciate ya!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:49 (3381 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Pete and I are like Romeo and Juliet; forced apart by an uncrossable rift (he can pry my Dual Shock 4 from my cold dead hands).
So I guess you win by default lol.

Appreciate ya!

by petetheduck, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:53 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Pete and I are like Romeo and Juliet; forced apart by an uncrossable rift (he can pry my Dual Shock 4 from my cold dead hands).
So I guess you win by default lol.

I never played Titanfall's coop mode. You know, if the CruelLEGACEY I once knew is still in there somewhere.

Appreciate ya!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 13, 2015, 08:57 (3381 days ago) @ petetheduck

I've actually been getting the itch to go back to Titanfall lately. We might have to set something up :)

Appreciate ya!

by petetheduck, Friday, February 13, 2015, 09:43 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Starting in March I'll be playing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Those are going to be my new gaming nights.

Appreciate ya!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, February 13, 2015, 17:33 (3380 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

If y'all do, post something here. I think I only played like 4 hours total of that game i ostensibly bought the console to play.

Appreciate ya!

by TheeChaos @, Friday, February 13, 2015, 10:30 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I know im just playing. I wish we had some sort of a chat set up in DBO. I enjoy talking to you guys and feel like I could talk about destiny for hours on end. Ideas?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread