I'm frustrated with Bungie right now... (Destiny)

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Sunday, February 15, 2015, 22:04 (3379 days ago)

...for making a game that is, at its core, quite good.

I caved. I didn't think it would be this hard, and if it were most other developers or games, I comfortably could have just moved on.

Time to enjoy TDB.

I'm frustrated with Bungie right now...

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 10:25 (3378 days ago) @ uberfoop

It was fun playing with you last night. Great job w/ the Relic.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 20:29 (3378 days ago) @ dogcow

Yeah! I wonder how many level 28s can say they have beaten the Crota raid? :-p

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 21:00 (3378 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I "finished" it as a Level 27 my first time through on my PS4lock… got carried by a friend's clan since they had an extra spot and were feeling charitable. I couldn't deal any damage once things got above level 30 and everything in there could 1-shot me. I just sat in the back and watched the 5-man.

Got my boots, gloves, and Black Hammer from that run. :-P

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 22:11 (3377 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Although, I was level 29 by the end of the raid, courtesy of the "I can hurt the enemies now" boots :D

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 22:27 (3377 days ago) @ Beorn

I "finished" it as a Level 27 my first time through on my PS4lock… got carried by a friend's clan since they had an extra spot and were feeling charitable. I couldn't deal any damage once things got above level 30 and everything in there could 1-shot me. I just sat in the back and watched the 5-man.

Got my boots, gloves, and Black Hammer from that run. :-P

Hey, way to go. I don't even have a Black Hammer.

That character is ridiculously lucky

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 23:37 (3377 days ago) @ Korny

By the end of my second Crota run, she also had the chest piece, Red Death, and another Black Hammer. It's kind of silly.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread