Impossible Comeback (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 16, 2015, 06:18 (3364 days ago)

CyberKN, Ottermack and I went into the Crucible last night. While playing some Skirmish, we pulled off what I can only call an impossible comeback. Not only were we down by over 3000 points in the early minutes, but none of us finished the game with a positive K/D. But thanks to all the supers, revives, and medals, we managed to pull ahead. Just goes to show all those extra bonus points really can make a difference!

Heavy Ammo management

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, February 16, 2015, 07:29 (3364 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by iconicbanana, Monday, February 16, 2015, 07:53

But thanks to all the supers, revives, and medals, we managed to pull ahead.

Heavy ammo is really what saved you guys there; you managed to pull both, and you made them count. Gutty comeback!

An entertaining watch...

by Claude Errera @, Monday, February 16, 2015, 09:16 (3364 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

...but the most enlightening thing about this video, for me?

I learned (for the very first time) that the hologram in the middle of B on Firebase Delphi is not solid!

The idea that you can jump right through it... whoa.

Thanks. :)

(Nice comeback, too. ;) )

The hologram

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Monday, February 16, 2015, 19:41 (3363 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I occasionally see someone crouching in the hologram. It can be a bit difficult to distinguish a guardian doing that and thus they might get a couple shots on you before you realize where they are exactly.

I've specifically started watching for snipers there

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, February 16, 2015, 22:37 (3363 days ago) @ BeardFade

- No text -

The hologram

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 19:19 (3362 days ago) @ BeardFade

Hmmm, I haven't tried this but I wonder what it would be like to have a crouch-cloak in the hologram? Would it help? Or hinder?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread