Exotic Fusion Rifle Idea: Event Horizon (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, February 19, 2015, 11:09 (3361 days ago)
edited by iconicbanana, Thursday, February 19, 2015, 11:24

We still need a void Exotic Fusion Rifle. I still want an FR Chainsaw. This would operate somewhat like a Hybrid Plan C-PI mixed with a Thunderlord.

4 Burst Mag
Mid-Slow initial Charge speed
Void Burn

Perks:

Tier 1:
Spray And Play

Tier 2 Options:
Hammer Forged
Lightweight
Perfect Balance

Tier 3:
Exotic Perk - Point Of No Return - Fires in Full Auto; Charge Time Decreases with each consecutive shot; Kill with final round increases reload speed.

Explication: Like PI, this weapon would need a lot of kick; however, the spread wouldn't increase like PI after consecutive shots. It would have a medium charge, but the later charges would get close to Plan C speeds. And potentially blinding reload speed.

Exotic Fusion Rifle Idea: Event Horizon

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, February 19, 2015, 12:09 (3361 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I like it. The name and lore kind of goes with the void damage concept, too.

I've always though it was kind of odd that there isn't an exotic for each combination of weapon and damage type. And, come to think of it, void's almost always the one left out. It's missing from sniper rifles and HMGs as well. The only exception (I think) is rocket launchers, where arc is the odd one out.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread