Last night's Flawless Raiders (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 20, 2015, 06:35 (3376 days ago)

I'm so sorry I just bailed like that before our 2nd run. My daughter woke up with a stomach ache, and it took me a couple hours to get her calmed down and back to sleep. I feel really bad about vanishing like that. Hopefully my message got through to Cody (it failed to send several times).

That being said, I had a lot of fun. I appreciate everyone indulging me at the end and letting me take the sword. I wanted to try it mostly as an experiment: I'd never used the sword as a Titan before. I was thinking my Titan would be my best character to do a flawless run, and since Cody and I seem to be the 2 most comfortable taking the sword against Crota (for now) I wanted to get a feel for using the Titan with the sword.

I know Cody has concerns about me taking the sword (since I don't have a mic), but I think the greater problem is using a Titan against Crota rather than a Hunter. The Titan's jump is great, but it just doesn't compare with the Hunter's invis/blink strike ability.

All that being said, Cody is the better choice for a sword carrier. If I do take it again, I'll do so as a Hunter. You really don't need the sword carrier to give the signal. Instead, if everyone follows the music, it's easy as a group to get locked in to a tempo together. I can get up to Crota's platform almost instantly once I'm in position... Last night we were waiting a but longer than we needed to between rocket volleys.

Look forward to trying it again!

Last night's Flawless Raiders

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, February 20, 2015, 09:37 (3376 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Look forward to trying it again!

It's all good man. I was thinking tuesday since Vortech is available then. He wanted a go at it.

Last night's Flawless Raiders

by ashes2ashes138, Atlanta, Friday, February 20, 2015, 20:16 (3376 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Don't even sweat it, it was not a big deal at all. I hope your daughter is feeling better. It was nice to do a dry run and kinda walk through the gameplan. My internet was being pretty uncooperative last night which wasn't helping us at all either. I'm looking forward to trying it again soon (hopefully with a more stable connection).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread