Finally hit 32! Looking to do HM tonight if possible (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, February 20, 2015, 15:18 (3375 days ago)

Finally got enough shards to get my Titan to lvl 32 (without Eris Swap). Now all thats left for me to do is complete Crota on HM. Would anyone be interested in doing it this evening about 8:30 PM? I have drill this weekend and will not be able to play at all until Monday. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also,

What else is there to really do with a character once you hit 32? Just lvl Vanguard? What do you guys do?

Finally hit 32! Looking to do HM tonight if possible

by DreadPirateWes, Friday, February 20, 2015, 15:42 (3375 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Congrats! With 2 32s I am now collecting HM weapons. Until House of wolves, my plan is to join HM Crota checkpoints only, plus nightfall and weekly x 2 characters. I'll also mix in some full HM Vault runs because I find it more fun.

I just hit 32, too

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Friday, February 20, 2015, 18:21 (3375 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Thanks to my Light Beyond Nemesis, Deathsinger's Mantle, and, now, spiffy Banner arms and legs.

I just came here to brag over those below me (and be snickered at by those above, probably).

As for what I'm going to do with this character now... Actually, I don't really know. Huh.

I feel the same way. I prefer to do the vault.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, February 21, 2015, 08:14 (3375 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread