Things that kill me in Iron Banner (Destiny)

by RC ⌂, UK, Monday, February 23, 2015, 06:39 (3356 days ago)

1. Suros Regime
2. Felwinter's Lie

LOL

EDIT: I don't have either of these yet. Every time I'm killed by a weapon I don't have, I notice it all the more. Hawkmoon, Radeghast's Fury, Truth - I notice getting killed by those quite a bit too.

Bad Teammates

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, February 23, 2015, 08:17 (3356 days ago) @ RC

1. Suros Regime
2. Felwinter's Lie

add Thorn and Vex to that list. Those 4 were the major ones I would die to over the last week of IB.

But last night I had some major headaches with getting bad teammates after bad teammates

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/1/4611686018429583933/2305843009237500334/1896875294

[image]

The definition of a hard carry.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, February 23, 2015, 08:19 (3356 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Things that kill me in Iron Banner

by nash, Monday, February 23, 2015, 08:57 (3356 days ago) @ RC

1. Suros Regime
2. Felwinter's Lie

LOL

EDIT: I don't have either of these yet. Every time I'm killed by a weapon I don't have, I notice it all the more. Hawkmoon, Radeghast's Fury, Truth - I notice getting killed by those quite a bit too.

Maybe a silly question, but how can you tell? Some weapons are super obvious when you die to them (Thorn, Vex, etc.), but most don't have any distinct characteristic, and the tiny icons all look pretty similar to me when they scroll through in the bottom left corner of the screen. I can guess, but I'm never sure exactly which pistol, fusion rifle, or auto rifle killed me...

memory

by TheeChaos @, Monday, February 23, 2015, 09:00 (3356 days ago) @ nash

Usually i remember who keeps killing me, usually my appearance or name. And If i start realizing a pattern with how they kill me (fast, low shots, Irregular fire rates), I just go to roster and look at their character.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, February 23, 2015, 09:01 (3356 days ago) @ nash

the weapon that killed you is named in the upper right corner of the screen when you die.

Thanks!

by nash, Monday, February 23, 2015, 09:16 (3356 days ago) @ unoudid

the weapon that killed you is named in the upper right corner of the screen when you die.

Good to know the answer to that question!

^^^Now with video!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, February 23, 2015, 09:04 (3356 days ago) @ nash

There's a little blurb listing the weapon right under the name of your killer. It is unfortunately blocked by the fireteam voice channel toggle most of the time:

^^^Now with video!

by nash, Monday, February 23, 2015, 09:17 (3356 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Ah, okay. It is tough to see. I guess I can use that as an excuse as to why I hadn't noticed it... =)

^^^Now with video!

by RC ⌂, UK, Monday, February 23, 2015, 09:48 (3356 days ago) @ nash

Ah, okay. It is tough to see. I guess I can use that as an excuse as to why I hadn't noticed it... =)

Not only that, but it's basically in the opposite corner of where you'd usually be looking for that sort of information. i.e the kill feed is bottom left, the 'Guardian down' banner has weapon info at the top right.

Anything that kills you is always located here.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, February 23, 2015, 09:52 (3356 days ago) @ RC

Any time you die (PvE or PvP) it shows who/what killed you in this location.

Dang that sucks.

by Earendil, Monday, February 23, 2015, 10:13 (3356 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Not a problem on the XB1 though :)

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Monday, February 23, 2015, 09:39 (3356 days ago) @ nash

I should perhaps look at the whole thread in case this has been said, but it tells you who killed you and with what in the top right of the screen if you wait a moment after death.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread