CruelLegacy,...psttt (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, March 06, 2015, 16:07 (3345 days ago)

In regard to tonights raids,
how have we decided to do the sharing? Just want to get everything straightened out before hand.

CruelLegacy,...psttt

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 06, 2015, 18:36 (3345 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Well since we weren't going head to head at the same time anymore, I thought we'd just post the game stats after we're done to compare times. Although I'm totally happy to live stream while we do it. As always, I'll be saving video clips if anything noteworthy happens.

CruelLegacy,...psttt

by TheeChaos @, Friday, March 06, 2015, 18:39 (3345 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I may see how it works before hand. if i can cut the chat borders and such out I will probably do it just so others can watch me be terrible.

CruelLegacy,...psttt

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 06, 2015, 18:41 (3345 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I may see how it works before hand. if i can cut the chat borders and such out I will probably do it just so others can watch me be terrible.

Yep, it's an option within the PS4 twitch app. When you start broadcasting it is one of the boxes you can check or uncheck. It would be great if we can get multiple streams going so people can follow multiple views.

Just FYI, my upload speed can't handle HD streaming, so I broadcast on "normal" quality (which is only 480p, I think).

CruelLegacy,...psttt

by TheeChaos @, Friday, March 06, 2015, 18:42 (3345 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

My Daughter usually goes to bed around 8 to 9. After she is out I will have plenty of time to play with it on and just see if it has any problems. I have pretty good interwebs so I should be OK.

CruelLegacy,...psttt

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 06, 2015, 18:45 (3345 days ago) @ TheeChaos

My Daughter usually goes to bed around 8 to 9. After she is out I will have plenty of time to play with it on and just see if it has any problems. I have pretty good interwebs so I should be OK.

It seems pretty stable. The only problem I've ever had was last week when we were having those problems keeping everyone in the party together... I had tried to live stream, but the broadcast kept shutting down. Other than that its been rock solid for me.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread