Meet the Crota's End PS4 Flawless Team (Success!) (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 03:36 (3358 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 04:33

We did it! Video to come. Our first three attempts were foiled by people dying falling through the Hellmouth, but number 4 was the run.

[image]

Game Link.

Meet the Crota's End PS4 Flawless Team

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 03:43 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We did it! Video to come. Our first three attempts were foiled by people dying falling through the Hellmouth, but number 4 was the run.

[image]

Game Link.

I recorded my POV in chunks... I'll get them stitched together and uploaded tonight.

Congrats team! You all made it look easy :)

Meet the Crota's End PS4 Flawless Team

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 05:42 (3358 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Congrats guys!

Great Job!

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 10:37 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Glad to see you guys finally get it. Hopefully one day I can get those achievements so that i can get the platinum trophy

Congratulations!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 10:43 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Hate that I can't stay awake past 11 now...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 11:00 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Headaches get to me, but I wish that I could join you folks again. Congrats, though!

Glad to see that the DBO Flawless crew has grown.

Honored to be part of this team. Great fun!

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 12:58 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Video

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 13:54 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Looks like it's marked "private".

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 15:05 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Looks like it's marked "pirate".

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 15:07 (3358 days ago) @ CyberKN

Fixed

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 15:11 (3358 days ago) @ CyberKN

Oops. Dunno how that happened.

Meet the Crota's End PS4 Flawless Team (Dogcow Video)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 13:58 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm not terribly familiar with twitch.tv, but I believe this is the link for my perspective:

http://www.twitch.tv/dogcowmoof/c/6290565

It was a lot of fun practicing and getting it down. It seems easy now. (good weapons & being level 32 really help I'm sure)

I ended up running it with:
• Fatebringer
• Icebreaker (maybe Swordbreaker during the abyss, I forget)
• Corrective Measure

I was also a little indecisive about which helm (St. 14 or Glass House) to use during the crota fight (not that it really mattered either way, I was just being extra cautious).

Video from my perspective

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 15:01 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It was great fun running this with you guys. Glad I could be a part of it :)

ps Cody, DogCow, and anyone else who might have recorded video of the run... Would you be able to get me your footage? Either through Onedrive or YouSendIt, something like that? Got an idea for a video :)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 15:12 (3358 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

ps Cody, DogCow, and anyone else who might have recorded video of the run... Would you be able to get me your footage? Either through Onedrive or YouSendIt, something like that? Got an idea for a video :)

The original is 100 Gigs, but I've compressed it as 18Mbps h.264 which is about 3 gigs. I'll upload it to destiny.isnotcanon.net and you can snag it if you want.

That'd be great. Thanks!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 02:29 (3357 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 19:05 (3358 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Send me an email & I'll get it to you. (lets see if that works...)

by ashes2ashes138, Atlanta, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 01:15 (3357 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The funny thing is out of all the runs we did over the course of the four nights or so, our successful run last night was probably my worst run personally. But at least I didn't die and thats all that matters. This is my perspective from last night:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf3hmjspcqib4km/Flawless_Raider.mp4?dl=0

It was a lot of fun. If anyone is interested in attempting this I will gladly help. I have a few friends that would probably be interested as well.

Thanks Ashes!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 02:30 (3357 days ago) @ ashes2ashes138

- No text -

Meet the Crota's End PS4 Flawless Team (Success!)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 15:53 (3358 days ago) @ Cody Miller

my low kills count is overshadowed by not dying, but only until nobody dies. Good work fellas.

Lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 22:59 (3358 days ago) @ Vortech

That gave me a good laugh :)

You did great, my friend.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread