Remember Memes? Nightfall first world problems. (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 14:19 (3356 days ago)

True story. Happened Yesterday. Unluckiest lucky drops ever.

[image]

Haha. Yep. That happens. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 14:35 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Remember Memes? Nightfall first world problems.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 14:51 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

IIRC, it was a Dragon's Breath instead of a Gjallarhorn, but the meme still holds up.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 14:59 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

True story. Happened Yesterday. Unluckiest lucky drops ever.

Congrats!

I got 10 Strange Coins, 7 Energy, 11 Shards (second week in a row now)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 15:00 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I got a Suros!

...Except that I JUST got one 5 days earlier from VoG.

I did better than CC though, she only got 7 shards!

So True. So Painful.

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 15:21 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 15:22 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

Side Note.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 15:27 (3356 days ago) @ Morpheus

Found this--had to laugh.

[image]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 15:50 (3356 days ago) @ CyberKN

IIRC, it was a Dragon's Breath instead of a Gjallarhorn, but the meme still holds up.

I think you are right actually… I sharded it right away but you could be right.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 16:36 (3356 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Still read that as Canecutter. Thought there was some news I had missed.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 16:51 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I finally broke my awful nightfall streak a couple weeks ago... kinda. After 14 Nightfalls with crappy drops, I got Armermentarium, or as I like to call it "Grenade Boobs". I'll probably never use it, but I enjoy collecting all the exotics, so I was happy about it. Since then however, nothing. I'm Hopping I'm saving up boatloads of Nightfall karma so I'll eventually get Mida Multitool, Thunderloard, and another Gjallarhorn all in 1 week :)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 16:57 (3356 days ago) @ unoudid

I got 10 Strange Coins, 7 Energy, 11 Shards (second week in a row now)

10 SC, 11 Energy, 7 Energy.

I need energy, so I'm trying not to complain. :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 17:03 (3356 days ago) @ bluerunner

Still read that as Canecutter. Thought there was some news I had missed.

It's been said that he's a pretty man.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 17:18 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I got a Crest of Alpha Lupi on my Hunter with a better Strength stat than the one I had previously, so that was nice.

And on my Titan I got a terrible roll on a Badger CCL, but it's a scout rifle that I don't have, so there's that...

I also found a Legendary feets engram that I'm transferring to my baby Warlock to see if I can get anything other than the usual shards I get from purples.

Not a terrible week, but I've certainly had better

Finally, someone who understands me

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 17:47 (3356 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I got Armermentarium, or as I like to call it "Grenade Boobs".

Turns my small female titan into a total babe

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 00:53 (3356 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yeah. It was dragon. I would have resented if it was Gjallarhorn.

Want to know what I got from the nightfall?

by Kahzgul, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 17:21 (3355 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Disappointment.

I get it every week.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 18:29 (3355 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Disappointment.

I get it every week.

Same as me. It's just that my disappointment was all yellow.

by Kahzgul, Friday, March 13, 2015, 14:28 (3354 days ago) @ Cody Miller

my disappointment was all yellow.

That right there describes the loot system in Destiny to a T.

Ah goddamnit.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, March 13, 2015, 14:30 (3354 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Disappointment.

I get it every week.

Same as me. It's just that my disappointment was all yellow.

all yellow.

was all yellow.

it was all yellow.

I hope it's stuck in your head too now.

What the hell is a Heart of the Praxis Fire?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, March 13, 2015, 19:11 (3354 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Not sure why, but it drives me nuts every time I see someone type "Praxis." The armor is called Heart of the Praxic Fire. ;-)

That said, yeah... Double NLB's a few weeks ago was so much fun. The things I'd do for a single Gjallarhorn...

Heart of the Praxis's Fire

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, March 13, 2015, 23:02 (3354 days ago) @ Beorn

Heart of the Praxical Fire
Heart of the Praxicating Fire
Hart of the Praxic Fire

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread