Shield of heroes (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 02:30 (3354 days ago)

http://destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Shield_of_Heroes

Uh, is the part about influencing drops true?

Shield of heroes

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 12, 2015, 02:42 (3354 days ago) @ Vortech

Well, I never heard of it before, but either way, blues?

Also...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 02:54 (3354 days ago) @ Vortech

Shield of Legends

Added Perks
While this emblem is equipped, drop rates for Rare and Legendary Engrams is increased by 7% for the entire Fireteam.

Shield of Mythics (The Super Rare Blue one)

Added Perks
While this emblem is equipped, drop rates for Rare and Legendary Engrams, as well as Exotics, is increased by 7% for the entire Fireteam..

Also...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 12, 2015, 03:15 (3354 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Shield of Mythics

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, March 12, 2015, 13:57 (3354 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Shield of Mythics (The Super Rare Blue one)

Added Perks
While this emblem is equipped, drop rates for Rare and Legendary Engrams, as well as Exotics, is increased by 7% for the entire Fireteam..

This would be so incredibly awesome if it did, but then, I'd feel obligated to always wear & share this. I would miss out on other cool emblems I have such as "The Inner Chamber".

I still don't have my Inner Chamber

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 23:10 (3353 days ago) @ dogcow

I've kind of given up on it by this point :(

:(

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, March 13, 2015, 01:22 (3353 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

News to me!

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 03:41 (3354 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

It was Reddit speculation during the first few weeks.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 05:42 (3354 days ago) @ Vortech

Remember the Mida multi-tool pointing to chests? This is the same level of sloppy quality speculation. Not only do these not influence anything, but iirc, some Bungle guy confirmed that they just look cool.

Nah

by RC ⌂, UK, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 13:10 (3354 days ago) @ Vortech

I've been wearing Shield of Mythics since Day 1 (except for Iron Banner) and I get nuthin'.

Would be nice, but it's bunk

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 15:56 (3353 days ago) @ Vortech

http://destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Shield_of_Heroes
Uh, is the part about influencing drops true?

There was a lot of speculation early on about the emblems sold by the Speaker, but that was shut down pretty quickly:
http://planetdestiny.com/secret-bonuses-emblems/

Would be nice, but it's bunk

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 16:03 (3353 days ago) @ Beorn

Dang. Instead of "Kermit sucks," I was hoping the thought process would be "Kermit sucks, but he's got that emblem buff!"

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread