Work in Progress: Vault of Glass Map (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:20 (3339 days ago)

I'm working on the final Vault of Glass map for DestinyDestinyRaider.net... this is the floor plan I've put together:

[image]

Just wanted to run it by you all and see if there are any major changes I need to make before I start adding more details (Oracle spawns, vex doors, etc). I'm not concerned with proportions being 100% accurate, but I do want the layout to be accurate enough to be helpful. Looking at this map is supposed to give readers a good sense of the room, so it can't be way off.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated :)

Looks pretty good to me!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:40 (3339 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Left Side thoughts.

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:40 (3339 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I don't know if it's important to what you're going for, but I can recall that at least the left side has a pillar (right of the stairs going up to the time gate) and a wall left of the gate. I like to get up on that pillar to the left as it's even further from supplicants. The wall really means nothing to me during the raid (other than cover when Atheon first enters the area), but it's there so I thought I'd mention it.

Good call, I'll add that. Thanks!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 21:05 (3339 days ago) @ BeardFade

- No text -

Needs more space down the bottom

by RC ⌂, UK, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 20:53 (3339 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The zones are quite a bit further from the spawns along the entrance wall than your map currently indicates.

There are also some large, line-of-sight-blocking pillars, especially around Atheon's Platform, that might be worth noting. Some are good to hide from Supplicants.

Thanks! I'll make the adjustments.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 21:06 (3339 days ago) @ RC

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread