GameInsider Magazine's Destiny Cover story

by Cambone, Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 17:43 (4055 days ago)

GameInsider Magazine released the latest issue of their digital magazine today. It features Destiny on the cover. Here's a link to it. It's pretty much all the info that's already known but well worth a read. Check it out!

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Thursday, March 28, 2013, 15:20 (4054 days ago) @ Cambone
edited by TTL Demag0gue, Thursday, March 28, 2013, 15:27

I read it and wished I hadn't. That was a painful read. I could have accepted the terrible writing if it hadn't been just a recap of what little information has already been revealed. My inner Grammar Nazi wants to mark the -BLAM!- out of that article with a red pen.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, March 28, 2013, 15:55 (4054 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I read it and wished I hadn't. That was a painful read. I could have accepted the terrible writing if it hadn't been just a recap of what little information has already been revealed. My inner Grammar Nazi wants to mark the -BLAM!- out of that article with a red pen.

Well I'm glad I checked here then. thanks

by pittofdoom, Thursday, March 28, 2013, 17:58 (4054 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad a subscription to this "magazine" is free, because I'd hate to spend a dime on it. Even if there were no grammar or spelling mistakes, the writing style seem very unprofessional to me, filled with opinion and conjecture rather than fact...

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Thursday, March 28, 2013, 19:54 (4054 days ago) @ pittofdoom

Yeah, I was somewhat less than impressed. GameInformer's been around long enough, I expected a final product that would have gone through some basic proof-checking, at the least, especially considering it's spotlighting a high profile product from a well-known and reputable company.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, March 28, 2013, 20:10 (4054 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

GameInformer's been around long enough, I expected a final product that would have gone through some basic proof-checking, at the least, especially considering it's spotlighting a high profile product from a well-known and reputable company.

Did you mean to say GameInformer?

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Thursday, March 28, 2013, 22:37 (4054 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

GameInformer's been around long enough, I expected a final product that would have gone through some basic proof-checking, at the least, especially considering it's spotlighting a high profile product from a well-known and reputable company.

Wait, I think you guys mean to say GameInformer

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, March 29, 2013, 04:20 (4054 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Blargh. Fingers move faster than the brain, sometimes.

*facepalm*

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread