Iron Banner tonight (PS4) (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 18:16 (3349 days ago)

I'm not going to make this an event, but if a few of you PS4 folks want to join me for Iron Banner games tonight, I'll probably be on at some point between 8-10 EST. (Kermit-DBO)

My preference is that you suck slightly less than me (no one sucks more) so we don't get matched against Gods, and that you can laugh at a losing streak, even if it doesn't get broken.

I had fun last time, and I'm looking forward to trying it again.

Iron Banner tonight (PS4)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 18:22 (3349 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm usually not able to get on that early, but if I happen to be online anytime in that window I'll let you know :)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 18:24 (3349 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm hoping to play Iron Banana on PS4 every night this week... Tonight, however I probably won't be getting home until around 11pm CST, so I might not be on long (if at all).

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 21:10 (3349 days ago) @ Kermit

I'll be around, but a couple hours later than you sounds like. Happy to join up if you're not full by then.

Okay, so I'm late

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 23:27 (3349 days ago) @ Kermit

In part because I had to finalize my plans to attend the D.B.O.T.* LAN. I'll be on in a little bit.

*DBO Texas LAN. Yes, I'm finally in, guys, unless there's some last-minute snag. (It's not been the most predictable year, so I'm kind of wary.)

Shame, I was on all evening. Would have loved to join you.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, March 19, 2015, 01:09 (3349 days ago) @ Kermit

In part because I had to finalize my plans to attend the D.B.O.T.* LAN. I'll be on in a little bit.

*DBO Texas LAN. Yes, I'm finally in, guys, unless there's some last-minute snag. (It's not been the most predictable year, so I'm kind of wary.)

Did get some great games. While I'm really sad that they nerfed Hawkmoon a second time (I feel sorry for our friends on Xbox. Darn shame, really), it still reigns supreme in IB...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread