A Tiger Uses His Claws (DBO)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, March 27, 2015, 03:48 (3316 days ago)

...and get's to take down Crota! Thanks to Chrome Rat, Chaos Society, Gwath Gil, Robot Chickens, and Skwatchee for the supporting fire and patience. My favorite fail of the night is when the sword disappeared on me right as I hit the trigger... only to fire a rocket instead! Don't have a Rocket Launcher out when you pick up the sword kids.

I hate Robot Chickens

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Friday, March 27, 2015, 06:01 (3316 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

He knows why.

RNGeesus Loves Him

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, March 27, 2015, 06:03 (3316 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

- No text -

RNGeesus Loves Him

by Up North 65 @, Friday, March 27, 2015, 11:46 (3316 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Ya I've been in a nightfall where his third Gallly dropped. Dude has some luck with that weapon.

Now I want to kill him!

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Friday, March 27, 2015, 12:45 (3316 days ago) @ Up North 65

- No text -

To be fair...

by Robot Chickens, Friday, March 27, 2015, 19:02 (3315 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

...ah hell, nothing in this game is fair.

I was just going to say that I don't have fatebringer or a mythoclass or a swordbreaker, or a fang of Ir Yut, or a yada yada yada. But I can drown my sorrows in the sweet embrace of my 6th Gjallarhorn. Too bad they just turn into exotic shards after your 3rd...

I've done that lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 27, 2015, 10:03 (3316 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

A Tiger Uses His Claws

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:28 (3315 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

...and get's to take down Crota! Thanks to Chrome Rat, Chaos Society, Gwath Gil, Robot Chickens, and Skwatchee for the supporting fire and patience. My favorite fail of the night is when the sword disappeared on me right as I hit the trigger... only to fire a rocket instead! Don't have a Rocket Launcher out when you pick up the sword kids.

Hah, and we finished Crota off at the perfect time. I was worried I was going to have to leave unfulfilled.

Sorry again to everyone for my constant failures. I hadn't played Destiny in two weeks or more so I was really trying to get a hold of everything again. I went into a Crucible match afterwards and... it was depressing! I mean, I even got stuck in a hole during that Raid, sheesh...

We were glad to have you

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, March 27, 2015, 18:46 (3315 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread