This Week in DBO Raids (March 27) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 27, 2015, 11:30 (3289 days ago)

Sorry I'm a few days late with this week's Raid thread... but it's here now! Forgive me!!!

I'll kick things off with tales from our EPIC Crota hard mode run last night. It wasn't a smooth run at all, but we kept powering our way through to victory.

After several wipes in the Abyss, 4 of us finally made it to the final stand at the bridge. Things quickly went to hell, and before I knew it I was the last one standing. I was NOT up on a rock as usual, I was standing right in the middle of the center plate, watching the armies of hell rush towards me. Luckily, I was a Hunter with my Don't Touch Me gloves (seriously, best armor piece ever :D) which managed to keep me alive long enough to sprint across the bridge as soon as it formed.

Next, the bridge section. Again, we had a few wipes. Everyone was just having a tough time staying alive. On the 4th or 5th attempt, I made it safely across the bridge first. While I was dealing with the boomer knights, 2 or 3 people on the far side went down, and the others intentionally wiped. But I was across with a Black Hammer and a Gjallarhorn full of rockets, so I decided "What the heck, let's see if I can make this happen". Next thing you know, I had solo'd the Ogres and we were on to the next section.

The rest of the raid went fairly smoothly until we got to Crota. I was the only 32 in the group with much experience taking the sword against Crota, so I reluctantly volunteered. I've taken him down on Normal plenty of times, but I had never successfully killed him with the sword on Hard mode. Usually I fail over and over until Cody or Cyber takes over and saves the day.

But this time, things were going smoothly. We were wiping over and over, but it wasn't because of me getting cut down by Crota every time (that only happened twice, I think). Just the usual Hard Mode difficulties.

There were a couple particularly funny screw ups:

* Cody blowing himself up with his own Nova Bomb
* Me getting stuck behind the rock next to Crota's platform and missing a sword round because of it.

Our final run had several close calls. Slycrel got smashed by Boomers on our way back up from the Ogre room, but he self-resed and we took out the Oversoul without any problems.

Then, on what was to be our final push with the sword, I jumped up on to Crota's platform and moved in to strike. Ignoring the rocket fire slamming in to him, Crota turned to me with lightning speed and began to bring his sword down on to my head. About half way through the animation, the Rockets from the rest of the team did their job. His swing was interrupted, he knelt down, and I finished him off with my heart in my throat :D

What about everyone else? Any great raid experiences this week?

As Revenant might say...

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, March 27, 2015, 13:42 (3289 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I ran VoG three times and Crota three times (or at least the parts of them that have chances at exotics).

In short:

"In.killed.rewards.speedracers-tears.done.orbit."

Last night, Ottermack, Licthonatus and I three-manned the Deathsinger and Crota twice. Ottermack got a Gjallarhorn the first time and a Thunderlord the second.

As well he should. That's a goddamn terrific GT.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, March 27, 2015, 13:45 (3289 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Congrats, Ottermack. For best name, you win this goddamn hideous trophy.

[image]

LOL

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:00 (3289 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

As Revenant might say...

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:07 (3289 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I ran VoG three times and Crota three times (or at least the parts of them that have chances at exotics).
In short:
"In.killed.rewards.speedracers-tears.done.orbit."

Last night, Ottermack, Licthonatus and I three-manned the Deathsinger and Crota twice. Ottermack got a Gjallarhorn the first time and a Thunderlord the second.

There were 2 Gjallarhorns distributed on last night's Crota Hard Mode. I believe they all went to people who already had a Gjallarhorn. Why couldn't RNG have given them to me & starfoxchippy who have none? <grumbles> :)

I can finally post this!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:28 (3289 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

PERFECT! :D

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:48 (3289 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Cracking up so hard!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, March 27, 2015, 20:03 (3289 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Hey, Cody

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:31 (3289 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

* Cody blowing himself up with his own Nova Bomb

I can't believe you didn't see that coming. Anyone who even just saw videos of Voidwalkers knows this would happen. The easy solution would be to only Nova Bomb stuff that are beyond splash radius. Really, I'm no expert, but it seems like it's that easy.

;p (This is for you, Raga :D )

Shots fired

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:10 (3289 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Some of the best times are the worst mistakes. =)

by slycrel ⌂, Friday, March 27, 2015, 19:17 (3289 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Heh

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, March 27, 2015, 20:41 (3289 days ago) @ slycrel

Ask Zero Point Fox about the "not a single Nova Bomb will go past the closest geometry" Weekly Strike night I've had with him and... I'm sorry, I honestly forgot who was playing with us. Hadn't laughed that hard at Destiny for a very long time.

Heh

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 01:31 (3287 days ago) @ ZackDark

I think I was the third person in that game.

Very possibly

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, March 29, 2015, 01:55 (3287 days ago) @ stabbim

I hit ceiling fixtures so many times I'm still embarrassed.

This Week in DBO Raids (March 27)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:54 (3289 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Then, on what was to be our final push with the sword, I jumped up on to Crota's platform and moved in to strike. Ignoring the rocket fire slamming in to him, Crota turned to me with lightning speed and began to bring his sword down on to my head. About half way through the animation, the Rockets from the rest of the team did their job. His swing was interrupted, he knelt down, and I finished him off with my heart in my throat :D

I thought you had died & that the oversoul was there because of that & not because Crota was enraged. If you look closely at the video you can see that I had jumped down and was running toward crota. My super was up so I planned on going invisible to grab the sword & hopefully finish him off. Glad you were still up & I didn't have to fail at my silly heroics. :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:06 (3289 days ago) @ dogcow

I thought you had died & that the oversoul was there because of that & not because Crota was enraged. If you look closely at the video you can see that I had jumped down and was running toward crota. My super was up so I planned on going invisible to grab the sword & hopefully finish him off. Glad you were still up & I didn't have to fail at my silly heroics. :)

"I'LL AVENGE YOU, LEGAAAA.... nevermind" LOL

By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be... oh!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:09 (3289 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

I have no idea why, but that made me think of this XD

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:54 (3289 days ago) @ dogcow

[image]

Fun times!

by slycrel ⌂, Friday, March 27, 2015, 19:15 (3289 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Destiny just wouldn't be the same without me dying to cursed thrall at least once when fighting the hive. On that successful win, that's actually what did me in -- cursed thrall exploding and the boomers splash damage all at the same time. If you watch the video you'll see cruel passing up 3 of them on his way up the stairs. One exploded near me and a boomer finished the job a split second later.

My favorite moment had to be in the abyss going up the first hill. I ran headlong into a hole that I somehow completely missed. And then I courageously self-rezzed only to be killed by the exploding lantern immediately. Doh! Hilariously embarassing that.

I wish I had a better story to tell, but it all got precluded a bit by getting my first Thunderlord on the singer, followed by a the warlock helm from Crota and a surprise Gjallarhorn after we went to orbit. One of my better loot runs... well, in a really long time!

I should note that I am lately almost always on the left there when at the bridge. I played the center a bit last night and gotta say, it seemed a bit easier than over there on the left. Definitely more scout rifle friendly, and I was using my newly levelled Gheleon's Demise at the time. Note to self: my timur's lash didn't need 20+ rerolls (for a marginal upgrade) just to be unavailable for crota hard. =)

Also, I do not recommend having only 2? people left standing at the end of the singer fight. I think it took us 10 minutes to clear out all the remaining guys. We all kept saying "almost there!" and they just. kept. coming. out.

Lastly, not quite raid related, I did the nightfall once after the raid with Dogcow since I missed the usual runs Tuesday. It got me to rank 13 with dead orbit. I guess they were so impressed they sent me a void Deviant Gravity-A with rodeo and field scout! Woo!

Fun times!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 27, 2015, 20:02 (3289 days ago) @ slycrel

Destiny just wouldn't be the same without me dying to cursed thrall at least once when fighting the hive. On that successful win, that's actually what did me in -- cursed thrall exploding and the boomers splash damage all at the same time. If you watch the video you'll see cruel passing up 3 of them on his way up the stairs. One exploded near me and a boomer finished the job a split second later.

Even as I ran past them, I was thinking to myself "this is going to be a problem for the guys behind me" lol

My favorite moment had to be in the abyss going up the first hill. I ran headlong into a hole that I somehow completely missed. And then I courageously self-rezzed only to be killed by the exploding lantern immediately. Doh! Hilariously embarassing that.

Hah, I missed that. Did you see the video Cyber posted of Cody's glorious sunsinger-super into the hole? Too funny :)

I wish I had a better story to tell, but it all got precluded a bit by getting my first Thunderlord on the singer, followed by a the warlock helm from Crota and a surprise Gjallarhorn after we went to orbit. One of my better loot runs... well, in a really long time!

That, my friend, just might be one of the best loot runs EVER. Incredible!

I should note that I am lately almost always on the left there when at the bridge. I played the center a bit last night and gotta say, it seemed a bit easier than over there on the left. Definitely more scout rifle friendly, and I was using my newly levelled Gheleon's Demise at the time. Note to self: my timur's lash didn't need 20+ rerolls (for a marginal upgrade) just to be unavailable for crota hard. =)

Center is a bit easier on the home side... it's the far side of the bridge where center can get complicated (thanks to the gatekeeper).

Also, I do not recommend having only 2? people left standing at the end of the singer fight. I think it took us 10 minutes to clear out all the remaining guys. We all kept saying "almost there!" and they just. kept. coming. out.

There were 3 of us, and yes... it took FOREVER. Mostly because you don't get the extra time on hard mode before the Deathsinger goes critical. You pretty much need to take out Wizards, then shriekers, then go straight for the deathsinger.

Lastly, not quite raid related, I did the nightfall once after the raid with Dogcow since I missed the usual runs Tuesday. It got me to rank 13 with dead orbit. I guess they were so impressed they sent me a void Deviant Gravity-A with rodeo and field scout! Woo!

Nice! I'm just now starting to work on building some faction rep. Figured I might as well.

That video cyber posted was awesome. :D

by slycrel ⌂, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 00:04 (3289 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 01:33 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

What about everyone else? Any great raid experiences this week?

Despite not getting past the templar, I enjoyed my raid with Kermit, Miguel, and others on VoG hard. There was unreal lag though, with detain shields appearing out of nowhere when the templar's shields were up, and oracles spawning, then spawning three more times.

We did do the confluxes with nobody hiding though :-p

Took down the Templar in 2 minutes with 0 Teleports, on Hard

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 11:45 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

We had a great pair of Raids last night. Crushed Crota's End on Normal, then ran through VoG on Hard.

During our VoG run, we decided to take try and bring down the Templar without letting him Teleport (something none of us had pulled off on hard mode without cheesing him). Cyber took the Relic and blocked his teleports while the rest of us stayed up top and nailed the Templar from long range. Cody and I were both using Black Hammer, which seemed to make a big difference. Once we started firing, he went down in just over 1 minute!

Important detail

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 12:06 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Watching the video, I'm pretty sure the Templar stayed facing us up on the sniper ledge because Cody and TheeChaos were way up front pulling aggro away from Cyber. That was key, because it allowed us to nail him with Crit hits, and it kept him from firing at Cyber for the most part.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 12:19 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nice job, everyone.

I've been wanting to do that for a while. Hopefully it still seems fun and or worth it in the future. It certainly was fast when you're successful

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 12:37 (3288 days ago) @ Vortech

I'm sure we'll want to do it that way as often as possible. Cyber really has the Relic part down (he practiced that move for hours... no joke), so as long as the people up top are doing good DPS it is a much faster and safer method than the usual routine. Pretty cool :)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 13:00 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So, once you see calls for Minotaur you are save to move off the port point?

Did yall have anyone else down below?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 13:54 (3288 days ago) @ Vortech

Did yall have anyone else down below?

You actually only need to stand on the port point for a split second in order to block the teleportation. I think Cyber was briefly pausing on each port point so that he could raise his bubble and give his shields a chance to recover.

Here's my understanding:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 15:10 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Once the "The Templar is attempting to teleport" message appears, the lit circle indicating his position also appears.

After ~10 seconds, the game checks to see if anyone is blocking the teleport. If no one is, He teleports. Otherwise, he calls for his Minotaurs, and a few seconds later the process repeats.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, March 30, 2015, 13:56 (3286 days ago) @ Vortech

Once that ring around the teleport point goes from red to white, you're safe to move

My perspective *Vid*

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 15:13 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Awesome.

by marmot 1333 @, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 18:09 (3288 days ago) @ CyberKN

Plus a fatebringer!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Saturday, March 28, 2015, 16:06 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This is something I've always wanted to try, even just on normal.

Wow!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 16:50 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Big difference from Thursday night's fun, huh, Cody?

Great stuff.

Wow!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 17:19 (3288 days ago) @ Kermit

Great stuff.

It's amazing what a difference the right gear can make. Cody and I were both using Gjallarhorn and Black Hammer... that, along with the other Ice Breaker and rocket fire made very short work of the Templar. Of course, none of it would have mattered if Cyber weren't such an unstoppable ninja with the Relic. He put in a lot of time perfecting that routine, and it payed off :)

Wow!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 17:49 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Great stuff.

It's amazing what a difference the right gear can make. Cody and I were both using Gjallarhorn and Black Hammer... that, along with the other Ice Breaker and rocket fire made very short work of the Templar. Of course, none of it would have mattered if Cyber weren't such an unstoppable ninja with the Relic. He put in a lot of time perfecting that routine, and it payed off :)

On the PS4 I feel quite helpless without my Ghallerhorn or even Vision of Confluence. You made a great point about aggro and keeping the Templar facing you. There were several rounds the other night where I could not get a critical hit on the Templar because he wasn't facing me or he was hidden completely from my view.

Wow!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 19:27 (3288 days ago) @ Kermit

You made a great point about aggro and keeping the Templar facing you. There were several rounds the other night where I could not get a critical hit on the Templar because he wasn't facing me or he was hidden completely from my view.

In the moment, I was a bit confused as to why he wasn't paying more attention to Cyber. It was only when I went back to watch the video that I noticed the 2 yahoos dancing around in front of him (;p), drawing his attention. I'm pretty sure that's what was keeping him facing our direction. Might be something worth testing in a future run.

Wow!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 20:26 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That fits with many frustrating LFG group runs I have done which I guess I can now refer to as "testing".

Another highlight from last night's VoG run

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 12:43 (3288 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Earlier in the week, Cody and I had a little miscommunication (as in he didn't say anything, and I couldn't even if I'd wanted to ;p) during the gatekeeper/relic portion of the final battle.

He and I were the "away team", going through the portals and grabbing the relics. Cody took the firs relic, then we went to the right portal together so he could help me claim the 2nd relic. Cody went through first and fired his super at the gatekeeper, I came through directly behind him and fired a rocket... just as Cody extended his bubble shield to cleanse us. Hilarity ensued.

Last night, we were running the same strategy, except I grabbed the first relic. We then moved to the right portal, went through... and I did the exact same thing to Cody, without even meaning to. It was like a carbon copy of our earlier mishap. Payback! lol

Tie game, Cody. Your move ;p

Youngest Oholiab clan member obliterates Atheon

by Robot Chickens, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 02:49 (3287 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Isaac came along with the 360 crew to stomp Atheon tonight on his first raid. He learned each part of the raid really quickly and even had time to stop and grab a brownie in the middle of the fight. I was impressed when he made it across the jump puzzle (hitting every platform on the way down) his very first time.

We hit a bit of trouble getting into the rhythm of taking down Atheon, but all we had to do was say the magic words: "this is going to be our last run." Seriously, these words are powerful. I cannot tell you the number of times they have pulled my team out of the rut.

Anyways, I've now been a part of bringing every member of the oholiab fireteam through a raid. Unless Mrs Oholiab gets an inkling to join in the fun...

Mrs. Oholiab

by Oholiab @, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 13:25 (3287 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Anyways, I've now been a part of bringing every member of the oholiab fireteam through a raid. Unless Mrs Oholiab gets an inkling to join in the fun...

She saiys that unless you want the entertainment of watching her runn around in circles while looking up at the sky, she'll stick to making the brownies.

Mrs. Oholiab

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Sunday, March 29, 2015, 13:51 (3287 days ago) @ Oholiab

She saiys that unless you want the entertainment of watching her runn around in circles while looking up at the sky, she'll stick to making the brownies.

I read that and immediately thought of this.

So cool :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 30, 2015, 15:15 (3286 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

Oh the fun we had (what I remember anyways)

by Up North 65 @, Monday, March 30, 2015, 14:30 (3286 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sunday night started with Atheons hard, finished him without too much trouble, sub 2 hour run which left all of us surprised and Relekh got her first Vex out of it. Planned to run Crotas so some people dropped but we found others, we always do. This is where the night got interesting. To quote the Great Venerable Master Funk, "I never had this much fun in the Abyss" going on to liken our method of two lamps forward, one lamp back no man left behind to the Marine Corps. We even managed to make the bridge interesting, I was floofing around the gatekeeper on the center plate when I floofed too far and went off the edge. This prompted the gatekeeper to follow suit as well as Wu who was trying to kill it. I think when we finally finished the section there was 5 gatekeepers and only 4 people on the far side. Oh and Relekh had the bridge fall apart on her twice in one go. Ir Yut was pretty uneventful, I snagged a Dragons Breath which I don't have. Crota was smooth as well, Grand Master Funk got a TLW.

Then the poop hit the proverbial fan, and the fun and games started in a VOG normal run. We had Raga (who wishes to change his GT to Unit Cohesion), Grand Master Funk, Robot (the vegetarian) Chicken, Relekh who now knows how to use the relic, Some Hobo we picked up, Hank Hill showed up on his Mower for a while, and a very drunk North. GMF decided during the oracles he would melee all the hobgoblins, We had 3 people at one point alive and it was a revive and be killed sort of run. We busted some myths in the gorgons labrynth. Being invisible in fact does not attract the gorgons to you, unless someone shoots you with a rocket. You can yell and scream like Zoidberg and it wont attract them. When several people are across the jumping puzzle and someone decides to punch a gorgon you all wipe, but only to the top of the puzzle. We ran both portals simultaneously, but due to bad commo on Chickens part he didn't understand when I killed the gatekeeper and had to blindly stumble his way through. We found out that having 5 people taking out oracles makes easy work, but tracking everyone down with the relic to cleanse was like herding cats. GMF got his first corrective measure, Chickens got kinky boots, and I finally managed to snag a Gally.

welcome to the Chaos Hates You club

by Robot Chickens, Monday, March 30, 2015, 14:59 (3286 days ago) @ Up North 65

and I finally managed to snag a Gally.

Congrats.

My favorite part was standing outside the first chest with my sparrow and launching unsuspecting guardians into the abyss on VoG. We discovered some pretty cool rooms by accident. Is the final Chest there?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 30, 2015, 15:20 (3286 days ago) @ Up North 65

Sounds like a great night! Love some chaotic fun :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, March 30, 2015, 15:34 (3286 days ago) @ Up North 65

Yeah, they pulled me out of Bioshock Infinite. Some twenty minutes and 7GB of Destiny later I joined in during the end of the Confluxes with a terrible weapon set. I ended up walking slowly off the edge of the spawn platform after a wipe because my controller's left stick sucks and ended up watching three of them barely survive getting marked over and over while I transferred myself some good guns. With proper weapons in hand I... continued to watch the three stooges almost but not quite fail to the point I was rooting for the Vex. Finally back in the game after sorta kinda threatening that Life Is Strange would be less boring we all proceeded to try and fail to block the Templar from teleporting. With that done I took the real (not secret Spirt Bloom chest) way to the Gorgons and made the most remarkable almost doomed jump ever down to the ground floor. I'd never gone through the doorway before so I had no idea how to get down... so I just jumped and used the Titan's ability to regenerate their double jump in mid air to somehow keep myself slow enough to do a zero apparent health landing.

Then it got silly.

Like where I activated a Gorgon while Funk was still trying to get to the first post Templar chest. He picked up The Last Word one moment before we all died. Or where we ruined each others attempts to get the Gorgon chest via: Rockets, grenades, gunfire, bumbling, Fist of Havoc, Blade Dancing, wrong turns, ineptitude, double jumping, Radiance, Shoulder Charging, missed jumps, and poor timing. Once we finally got the chest and escape the maze I went back just to see what happens if you're discovered while everyone else is doing the jumping puzzle. You die... but can respawn.

We got more serious from there and beyond me purposely going into a portal as we defended them from the final wave of Praetorians we did pretty well. I added a few shards to my stupidly large pile but enjoyed it because it we had silly fun instead of raiding for raiding's sake.

by Up North 65 @, Monday, March 30, 2015, 15:42 (3286 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I forgot how we found you in the left portal after atheon teleported us the first time and you were wondering who was shooting at you.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, March 30, 2015, 16:11 (3286 days ago) @ Up North 65

Was I being shot? As far as I could tell I was taking weird green poison(?) damage that was very slowly killing me...

by Up North 65 @, Monday, March 30, 2015, 16:21 (3286 days ago) @ Ragashingo

"Atheon opens the Timestream"

"Here we go" the little voice in my head says as the screen turns white and slowly materializes into a reddish version of The Vault. As I hold X to grab the relic and head down GMF secret passage to the right of the stairs I notice an extra person is with us. "Damn it Raga, why did you have to teleport yourself?" One good outcome of his cowering near the exit portal was the three MLG dropouts who normally give me a run for my money were distracted by his aimless shambling, giving me a clear shot of their backs. Once the Hobgoblins were dispatched we called out to Raga, trying to coerce him from his hidey hole and receive a cleanse. Once he steeled his nerve enough to trek towards us, he fell in a hole.

The End

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread