Bloodborne (Gaming)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, March 27, 2015, 13:16 (3315 days ago)

Not going to bring other games into the forums,

but Bloodborne gets an A+. Definitely worth the money. Great game. Fun, rewarding, and best of all a challenge.

Bloodborne

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, March 27, 2015, 13:23 (3314 days ago) @ TheeChaos

but Bloodborne gets an A+. Definitely worth the money. Great game. Fun, rewarding, and best of all a challenge.

I don't think there's anything at all wrong with discussing other games here, especially if you use the "off-topic" category for your thread. ;-) [Edit: or "gaming" for that matter; I noticed it was in the "Destiny" category at first, but seems you were able to fix it before I had time to submit my post!]

As for Bloodborne, I'm glad to hear it's been getting great reviews. From what I've watched on Twitch, it looks like it definitely hit the mark on what it was going for... Unfortunately, it's just not really my kind of game, mostly as relates theme/setting. Too dark and gory.

Bloodborne

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 27, 2015, 13:24 (3314 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Yeah I've been really enjoying it! I am super happy they toned down the penalties for death, as that was what frustrated me the most in the Souls games.

Bloodborne

by TheeChaos @, Friday, March 27, 2015, 13:32 (3314 days ago) @ Xenos

Yes, I never got too hard into the souls Games during their prime. But Dark Souls II W/ all DLC is coming to PS4 in 2 weeks. May have to get it.

Bloodborne

by petetheduck, Friday, March 27, 2015, 13:45 (3314 days ago) @ TheeChaos

HBO/DBO are also secretly Mass Effect discussion forums.

"Secretly"

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, March 27, 2015, 13:49 (3314 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite forum on the

by marmot 1333 @, Friday, March 27, 2015, 16:33 (3314 days ago) @ ZackDark

Citadel.

"Shepard."

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Friday, March 27, 2015, 16:37 (3314 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

"Wrex."

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 06:49 (3314 days ago) @ Dagoonite

- No text -

"Shepppaaard."

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 10:44 (3314 days ago) @ narcogen

- No text -

"Wrex."

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, March 28, 2015, 12:01 (3314 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

I wrexed your mom last night

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 14:18 (3313 days ago) @ narcogen

- No text -

.o.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, March 28, 2015, 14:38 (3313 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

I wrexed your mom last night

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 19:23 (3313 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

Bloodborne

by Yapok @, Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:14 (3314 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Yeah its pretty great. I love the atmosphere and aesthetics of it as well. Gothic themes are great.

I'd love to Shareplay that with somebody at some point...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:17 (3314 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Been real on-the-fence, though I'd hate to cost anyone their echoes. :P

It'll be a while, since we just picked up the Borderlands remasters, and somehow I am no longer burnt out on that, especially since I missed out on all of the non-Season-pass content and the Presequel.

Can't you just watch using SharePlay?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, March 27, 2015, 14:49 (3314 days ago) @ Korny

I'd like to do that.

NB4 inevitable "I like to watch" joke.

Kermit is a voyeur

by RC ⌂, UK, Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:29 (3314 days ago) @ Kermit

I'd like to do that.

You were basically asking for it :D

Kermit is a voyeur

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:42 (3314 days ago) @ RC

[image]

Kermit is a voyeur

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 20:39 (3313 days ago) @ RC

Heh. I've watched plenty of your LASO vids, that's for sure.

I hate watching Gameplay...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 14:12 (3312 days ago) @ Kermit

I'd like to do that.

Like I told Bones, watching Gameplay tells you very little about a game other than art and story. To really get a feel for the game, such as flow, controls, combat, and movement, you gotta play it. Some games can have great-looking gameplay, but it can turn out to be terrible if you were only watching someone who has mastered it (Dark Souls comes to mind).

Contrary-wise, a game with great gameplay (like Destiny) can look extremely boring if you're not behind the wheel...

Also it gets weird. When playing Destiny, I lower my weapons for a fraction of a second to glance at my radar. It's completely seamless for me while playing, but when watching gameplay of my footage, it just looks like I spaz for a bit and can't make out anything on my radar. Weird stuff!

Tried playing Bones', but his Upload speed wouldn't allow me to play for some raisin, though he could play Borderlands pretty smoothly.

You can try mine out if you like...

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 17:21 (3312 days ago) @ Korny

...I could use a break from getting my dick scrunched.

Kermit does not like to watch.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 18:13 (3312 days ago) @ Revenant1988

- No text -

I thought there was a demo on PSN?

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, March 27, 2015, 15:41 (3314 days ago) @ Korny

I also want it.

I don't understand how the MP works yet, as I've hit the point where I don't want to learn more and be spoiled.

I don't mind sharing.

by Bones @, The Last City, Earth, Sol System, Friday, March 27, 2015, 16:27 (3314 days ago) @ Korny

Been real on-the-fence, though I'd hate to cost anyone their echoes. :P

I'm more than willing to host a Bloodborne shareplay session for you, if my connection can handle it. We'll just create a new character for you; you can have a new hunter up and dying in no time at all.

I'll leave you with a warning, though. Bloodborne is a 'Souls' game through and through. Take that as you may.

Dont mind sharing as well

by TheeChaos @, Friday, March 27, 2015, 18:29 (3314 days ago) @ Korny

My connections good. Can start a new character and let you go your way. But if you are easily irritated or discouraged this game is not for you. Even when fighting regular run of the mill villagers, you have to stay on your A game. i have literally beat the harder monsters. go running around not concentrating, and die by some random. But it is rewarding to beat a boss after about 15 tries.

Streaming it right now if anyone wants to watch me die a lot

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 01:40 (3314 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

Victorian Nightmarefuel and crow-sealions O_O

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 02:38 (3314 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread