VoG: The Next Generation (Destiny)

by Oholiab @, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 03:14 (3314 days ago)

Many thanks to the 360 team who helped my youngest with his first raid: Rellekh, Robot Chickens, Beardfade, and Skwatchee. You guys were very patient and kind, and left him with some great stories to tell his friends.

Up North, sorry you couldn't make it! Hope all is well.

VoG: The Next Generation

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 03:23 (3314 days ago) @ Oholiab

No problem, so stoked we got it done before he needed to head to bed!

see other thread

by Robot Chickens, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 03:28 (3314 days ago) @ Oholiab

see other thread

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, March 29, 2015, 14:48 (3313 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

redirect

I see the attraction of having all raid discussion in one thread, but I down't mind when these write-ups, call-outs, etc., have their own threads. I, for one, feel like I am less likely to miss something.

VoG: The Next Generation

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Sunday, March 29, 2015, 03:30 (3314 days ago) @ Oholiab

Many thanks to the 360 team who helped my youngest with his first raid: Rellekh, Robot Chickens, Beardfade, and Skwatchee. You guys were very patient and kind, and left him with some great stories to tell his friends.

As a father and gamer I'm excited to see this happen here on DBO. It is difficult to have the patience and time to wait until my two boys are ready to join me as a firetram.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread