Halo on PS4... (Off-Topic)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, March 30, 2015, 19:33 (3320 days ago)

Well, in some small way...
[image]

If nothing else, once we can lower the in-game noise, I can finally play Destiny with the Marty music that never gets old...

Halo on PS4...

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, March 30, 2015, 19:38 (3320 days ago) @ Korny

How long is Sony going to take puting in local network media playback?

Halo on PS4...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, March 30, 2015, 19:58 (3320 days ago) @ Vortech

How long is Sony going to take puting in local network media playback?

If you're talking about DLNA, they've said that it's in the works, but in the meantime, Plex has been a workaround, although that's subscription-based...

Halo on PS4...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, March 30, 2015, 20:40 (3320 days ago) @ Korny

When last I used Plex, it was free. You only had to pay a subscription to get new features ahead of the free release. They called it Plex Pass, I think. Unless the PS4 app is currently still a Pass-required item?

Halo on PS4...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, March 30, 2015, 20:50 (3320 days ago) @ stabbim

When last I used Plex, it was free. You only had to pay a subscription to get new features ahead of the free release. They called it Plex Pass, I think. Unless the PS4 app is currently still a Pass-required item?

No idea, it's been ages since I looked into it. Possibly free now...

Halo on PS4...

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 10:03 (3319 days ago) @ stabbim

Plex Pass is required for the Plex app on both PS4 and Xbox One. They said it will be available to everyone eventually, but have not given any timeline

The Xbox One DLNA integration isn't too bad, so it fills the gap for me until Plex is finally open to all.

Halo on PS4...

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 14:53 (3319 days ago) @ JDQuackers

I can't make it work on XBONE. I went to support forums and the outlook seemed grim so I just keep using the PS3

Noice.

by Velociraptor112, Places., Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 00:57 (3320 days ago) @ Korny

I wish you could do this on the One without having media player snapped.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread