Mix Up Viable Armor and Weapon Options... (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 00:56 (3332 days ago)

...by giving amazing perks to guns/armor with lower stats?

Sure, with events like Queen's Wrath returning and House of Wolves coming, we will probably get more options but I'd love to see more variety in player's appearances and allow myself more freedom to customize my loadout.

So change:

"Okay, to max out I can choose from Raid or Iron Banner armor and one exotic to mix things up."

To:

"...Or I can take a big hit to my numbers with a blue so I can equip TWO Exotic weapons."

That king of thing. Crazy idea?

I think colors should still denote standard stats and rarity, but blues should get some random, awesome perks sometimes. I've found a blue gun every once in a while with crazy impact that I can use, but that sort of thing is too rare of an incident.

Fill out the form below to tell me why I'm stupid:

I want a rare armor glove...

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 00:59 (3332 days ago) @ Leviathan

...that makes No Land Beyond reload/fire as fast as a Devil You Know with Spray and Play and War Machine active.

I want a rare armor glove...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 01:11 (3332 days ago) @ iconicbanana

...that makes No Land Beyond reload/fire as fast as a Devil You Know with Spray and Play and War Machine active.

Part of the Zaytsev 4.2 armor set.

As for armor looking unique...

by Velociraptor112, Places., Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 01:04 (3332 days ago) @ Leviathan

Let us add modifications to all gear but Exotics.

Get rid of Shaders and let us just color the armor ourselves.

I don't think I'll ever see a Shader that has blue primary, white secondary, and blue class item colors. Wah wah.

Mix Up Viable Armor and Weapon Options...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 03:20 (3332 days ago) @ Leviathan

...by giving amazing perks to guns/armor with lower stats?

Or, by perhaps eliminating attack and defense ratings altogether. Blues could possibly have better stats, but just get fewer perks like they do now vs legendaries.

Mix Up Viable Armor and Weapon Options...

by R41, Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 10:50 (3332 days ago) @ Leviathan

Agree. The other day I got the Manifold Seeker I from a rare engram. It looked so cool but had a crazy impact on my defence level.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread