HM CROTA RAID STREAM (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 11:06 (3330 days ago)

Hey guys,

I will probably stream our HM Crota run tonight on twitch. TheeChaos12 is my account on there, let me know if youre going to be watching!

Game plan for tonight

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 18:19 (3330 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Hey guys,

I will probably stream our HM Crota run tonight on twitch. TheeChaos12 is my account on there, let me know if youre going to be watching!

Sweet! I'll post a link on twitter.

Speaking of tonight, I was thinking about the Normal raid we're doing first. Might be a good time to give someone new a chance with the sword against Crota. Cody and I both have plenty of experience, so one of us can take over if need be. But it could be fun to let someone else take a crack at it.

OR... If nobody else wants a go, I might see if we can kill Crota in a single sword round. If we get 3 downs, I might be able to finish him off. My Titan can make the jump up to his platform from the front, so if everyone fires rockets almost immediately after I grab the sword, we should have time.

Game plan for tonight

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 18:24 (3330 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I have been preaching this for awhile. I think Destroyoboy is probably the most unfamiliar. And i dont have a timeline or anything. At this point we WILL get it. just a matter of time. Even if Destroyo doesnt get him it will help me understand the mechanics of the Raid. Same for VOG, I am really bad at going into the gates on HM. I would like to be able to do it more, just without being snarled at because someone wants to hurry it up.

But my vote is Destroyoboy take the sword and give it a whirl

Game plan for tonight

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 18:27 (3330 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Yeah it would be good to mess around a bit, at least for the normal mode. Hard mode is still difficult enough that everyone needs to get down to business and power through, but normal can be a lot more casual :)

Game plan for tonight

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 18:34 (3330 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

definitely. Maybe also to help him with the Pit. is let him lead the way. he seems to die at the first lamp alot. lol

Game plan for tonight

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 19:25 (3330 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I wouldn't mind learning the sword, but I'd rather do it on a night where we are running crota a few times to try and get the hang of it. I'd hate to feel both like a sword failure and make everyone late for hard crota. And I'd want to do a little homework first. :D

Game plan for tonight

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 19:37 (3330 days ago) @ slycrel

Thanks! :D

by slycrel ⌂, Friday, April 03, 2015, 05:56 (3329 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Game plan for tonight

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 20:12 (3330 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 20:18

OR... If nobody else wants a go, I might see if we can kill Crota in a single sword round. If we get 3 downs, I might be able to finish him off. My Titan can make the jump up to his platform from the front, so if everyone fires rockets almost immediately after I grab the sword, we should have time.

One for normal, 2 for hard. Let's plan to try that. Assuming I am going to be playing, given there's 7. Unless you can take him in 2 swords on hard!

Game plan for tonight

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 20:21 (3330 days ago) @ Cody Miller

One for normal, 2 for hard. Let's plan to try that. Assuming I am going to be playing, given there's 7. Unless you can take him in 2 swords on hard!

If we can get 3 downs, it might be possible :)

Game plan for tonight

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 20:25 (3330 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

If we can get 3 downs, it might be possible :)

I can do 2 sword, 2 downs per sword. Easier than 3 downs on hard for sure. And if you aren't sure you can make it he won't enrage until the 4th down, so you can just abort and do ogres like normal.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread