Thanks, Rahool. That never happened to me before. (Destiny)

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 14:11 (3329 days ago)

Last night, had a blue decoherent class item engram decrypt into a legendary New Monarchy class item. I didn't have that yet for that character. Saved me 2500 glimmer. Honestly, was pretty stoked about the whole thing.

Have any of you gotten a faction class item to drop before like that?

Thanks, Rahool. That never happened to me before.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 14:28 (3329 days ago) @ BeardFade

Last night, had a blue decoherent class item engram decrypt into a legendary New Monarchy class item. I didn't have that yet for that character. Saved me 2500 glimmer. Honestly, was pretty stoked about the whole thing.

Have any of you gotten a faction class item to drop before like that?

I've had him decrypt a fair number of purp engrams into faction armor; often, for other classes, and for factions I don't rep. Can't remember if I've pulled class items though.

My kick-ass vanquisher (field scout, grenadier, rangefinder) came from a blue engram. Best trade up I've ever had.

Speaking of Vanquisher...

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 14:31 (3329 days ago) @ iconicbanana

So even though I'm still bummed about their 2nd nerfing, I'm still using auto rifles in the crucible to good effect. I've been using an Up for Anything, but I noticed how much impact the Vanquisher has and I think I'm gonna pick one up this week. Do you use it in PvP?

Speaking of Vanquisher...*Edit **Now with Video!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 14:34 (3329 days ago) @ BeardFade
edited by iconicbanana, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 15:18

So even though I'm still bummed about their 2nd nerfing, I'm still using auto rifles in the crucible to good effect. I've been using an Up for Anything, but I noticed how much impact the Vanquisher has and I think I'm gonna pick one up this week. Do you use it in PvP?

With warlock, it was my go to (post nerf I've been using VoC; very similar but with the Pocket Infinity range nerf I needed more distance on the primary to offset). It hits really hard. You can still outshoot anybody if you start firing before them or pre-fire corners. Very stable too.

*If you've been using an up for anything you will lose your shit over how much more stable the vanquisher is. The Vanquisher archtype is the reason those AR nerfs keep happening.

**Here's a pretty solid review of the vendor model that sounds about right to me:

Speaking of Vanquisher...*Edit **Now with Video!

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 16:31 (3329 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Yeah, I'll be picking it up and giving it a try in PvP.

My Vanquisher has Glass Half-Full

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, April 02, 2015, 17:59 (3329 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I used to shoot off a few rounds right after spawning so it'd proc earlier. :p

This thing is a beast! Even unleveled.

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Saturday, April 04, 2015, 14:36 (3327 days ago) @ iconicbanana

How did I not get this gun sooner. I'm kicking ass with it.

Thanks, Rahool. That never happened to me before.

by Up North 65 @, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 16:32 (3329 days ago) @ BeardFade

All three of my faction cloaks came this way.

That's awesome!

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 16:57 (3329 days ago) @ Up North 65

- No text -

Same

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 19:21 (3329 days ago) @ Up North 65

I've had a few blues turn into purple class items.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread