My Upcomming Bungie Binge (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, April 02, 2015, 16:56 (3329 days ago)

So, my wife & kids will be out of town next Tuesday & Wednesday which means I can start the game up as soon as I get home from work & play until I pass out.

I'm trying to decide what to do. I've pretty much got all my PS4 characters to 32. I could run some bounties & level up weapons, I could run a raid or two & try to get that elusive (for me) Word of Crota. I could level up some new characters on the 360/xb1, I could even actually try out the MCC that's just sitting there collecting dust...

Any suggestions? Anyone want to run some story missions with me on the XB1 (or 360)? Anyone on the PS4 that I haven't raided with yet want to run a raid earlier in the evening?

PS. I'm Mountain Time.

My first thought...

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 19:18 (3329 days ago) @ dogcow

http://ludumdare.com/compo/about-ludum-dare/

Run your own. If you took time off I might even be persuaded to do it with you. ;)

That is all.

My first thought...

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, April 02, 2015, 20:12 (3329 days ago) @ slycrel

http://ludumdare.com/compo/about-ludum-dare/
Run your own. If you took time off I might even be persuaded to do it with you. ;)
That is all.

I should have expected this from you. ;)

Hmm, really I'd only have Wednesday night uninterrupted for this... (gotta at least run those Nightfalls). I'm not sure if that's enough time for me. I'll think about if there' some simple game (or game component) I want to code up on Wednesday night. As a plus I won't be coding that week, as I'll be attending an online mysql performance training during work hours.

Wednesday perhaps

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 20:48 (3329 days ago) @ dogcow

If you see me on (red robber on Xb1) send me an invite. I'd be glad to join in Destiny or MCC.

My Upcomming Bungie Binge

by Fuertisimo, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 22:40 (3329 days ago) @ dogcow

You could go play Bloodborne. It'd be cheating on Bungie sure but... You gotta take a break sometimes right?

Thanks all for the suggestion!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, April 03, 2015, 13:13 (3328 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread