Who's on during the day EST for Xbox? Also XBL question. (Recruitment)

by Funkmon @, Sunday, April 05, 2015, 22:28 (3311 days ago)

I am going to be watching my nephew for his spring break, and am going to bring my 360 over to my parents' house. I may bring my Xbone if there are people who will be online and want to play! So just wondering if any of you guys normally play from 7-4 EST.

Is there a way to let my nephew play Destiny when I am not there without signing him up for Xbox Live?

Who's on during the day EST for Xbox? Also XBL question.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, April 05, 2015, 23:11 (3311 days ago) @ Funkmon

Is there a way to let my nephew play Destiny when I am not there without signing him up for Xbox Live?

Destiny itself does not require a Gold account to play, but most of its features do. Either way, I think his account would need to be signed on to XBL. You could always let him play on your account, of course, but I dunno how you'd feel about that.

NOPE.

by Funkmon @, Monday, April 06, 2015, 02:44 (3311 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

NOPE.

by ProbablyLast, Monday, April 06, 2015, 03:17 (3311 days ago) @ Funkmon

If your xbone is set as your home xbone, any other account can use Xbox live while on that xbone. Or just make him play borderlands 2.

NOPE.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, April 06, 2015, 03:39 (3311 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

If your xbone is set as your home xbone, any other account can use Xbox live while on that xbone. Or just make him play borderlands 2.

ONLY if it's the console where you originally downloaded the game. Home console and Content Licenses are two separate things on the XBone. Unless you have a disk copy of Destiny, in which case there's no issue.

No issue.

by Funkmon @, Monday, April 06, 2015, 04:15 (3311 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Also--Spreadsheet

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, April 06, 2015, 12:53 (3310 days ago) @ Funkmon

Who's on during the day EST for Xbox? Also XBL question.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, April 06, 2015, 13:19 (3310 days ago) @ Funkmon

Since I work out of my house, I'm occasionally able to get online between 12:00 and 1:00 central time. Who needs food?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread