I played some Destiny! (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 12:14 (3309 days ago)

Made some more progress towards XP completion of my arsenal. I still have a half dozen brand new Exotics in my Vault, but as far as weapons I carry and use, both my armed characters are nearing the finish line. If I Nightfall up and then bounty the rest of the week, I might even finish before the reset.

I could've been done by now if I didn't burn out a few weeks ago, but I needed the break. I still feel the content gap pretty strong, but I'd like to at least complete the existing content before House of Wolves.

My weaponless Hunter still needs some Raid boots and the helmet..

p.s. white border on Black Hammer is killing me

Can you play 360?

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 14:14 (3309 days ago) @ petetheduck

Cause I've got a lot of time to kill, and the normal 360 raid group is down by one Up North.

You know what is really annoying? The Nechrochasm doesn't show upgraded when it is fully upgraded. It shows brand new.

Can you play 360?

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 14:15 (3309 days ago) @ Funkmon

Cause I've got a lot of time to kill, and the normal 360 raid group is down by one Up North.

In two weeks time I'll be back south of the border and ready to raid with ya'll again. I'm crossing my fingers that the internet situation is better than my last jaunt.

Can you play 360?

by DocOctavius, Orlando Florida, Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 14:20 (3309 days ago) @ Funkmon

I can join you guys sometime, I'm on 360 and have a shiny new cable connection :) Forgetful Jones = Gamertag

I played some Destiny!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 23:04 (3309 days ago) @ petetheduck

p.s. white border on Black Hammer is killing me

I HATE that!!! Lol

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread