Taking a week off (Destiny)

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 20:08 (3309 days ago)

I made the horrible mistake of playing Pinball FX2 again, and now my arms are screaming at me. I don't know why, but my tendons hate that game with a passion no matter how much I personally enjoy it. Until they decide not to make closing a door worthy of whimpering again, I'm gonna take some time off from le xbox. Focus on my exercises to help them heal up, do some writing (I got 9,000 words yesterday, which I needed) and generally let myself get back into proper shape.

Don't worry, I'm not disappearing completely, I just need to take care of my body first.

Hope you feel better!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 21:12 (3309 days ago) @ Dagoonite

- No text -

How did you hurt yourself?

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 23:42 (3309 days ago) @ Dagoonite

I have never played that game. What about it makes you hurt?

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 23:54 (3309 days ago) @ Funkmon

Good question. I'm still working on the answer.

All that I know is that if I play for more than an hour, my arms start to ache, especially when I use my index fingers. I'd swear it's how I jerk on the triggers, but with how many shooters I play, that doesn't seem right. What is it about that specific game that bothers me? I'd desperately like to know.

by Up North 65 @, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 00:07 (3309 days ago) @ Dagoonite

You need to lay off the jerking if you catch the drift. Who am I going to annoy with 80s music now?

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 02:11 (3309 days ago) @ Up North 65

I've been practicing a certain song from Pirates of Penzance just for you. ;)

Pirates of the Pancreas?

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 10:58 (3308 days ago) @ Dagoonite

- No text -

Pirates of the Pancreas?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 13:00 (3308 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread