New Deus Ex Announcement Trailer (Gaming)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:12 (3308 days ago)

DX:HR was one of my favourite games of 2011, if for no other reason then that it was a competent stealth-action game, where every environment just oozed atmosphere. Hopefully this is more of the same, with some of the kinks ironed out.

New Deus Ex Announcement Trailer

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:18 (3308 days ago) @ CyberKN

DX:HR was one of my favourite games of 2011, if for no other reason then that it was a competent stealth-action game, where every environment just oozed atmosphere. Hopefully this is more of the same, with some of the kinks ironed out.

Like not out-sourcing their boss battles. I really liked that game.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:19 (3308 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm going to assume it's PlayStation only...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:21 (3308 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I hope not. I wanted to play it on PC.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:29 (3308 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

It's not, if you check the logos at the end of the trailer. What made you think this was PS only?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:33 (3308 days ago) @ CyberKN

It's not, if you check the logos at the end of the trailer. What made you think this was PS only?

I was actually trying to look for the logos... I thought PS only cause... well Square Enix...

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 17:18 (3308 days ago) @ Kermit

Some friends invited me to their place to show them the game my first playthrough. We got to one massive battle that took us by surprise, and even though they didn't have the full game's background they fully understood why I reloaded the battle and said "FUCK STEALTH! OH NO YOU FUCKERS DON'T!"

Those of you who played the game can probably guess which battle. Yes, I broke my stealth/no kill run to save her. Can you blame me?

I want this game, I want this game, I want this game.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 18:07 (3308 days ago) @ Dagoonite

Heh, I never did it myself, but I definitely watched a stealth/no-kill run through of that fight in which they saved her. It was really impressive!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:20 (3308 days ago) @ CyberKN

A lot of the themes in Deus Ex are even more timely now. Expect parallels to the NSA and Snowden. I'm buying this no matter what.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 21:54 (3308 days ago) @ CyberKN

Sentinel Charge and Armor Lock. I foresee No-Stealth runs for me. :D

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread