I stayed up all night playing to rank up Dead Orbit (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 08:20 (3307 days ago)
edited by Funkmon, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 08:26

I've been wanting those Dead Orbit shaders since October. This time I had a feeling it would be the one. Check it out.

I guess I'll just get one next time.

But seriously, why is this okay?! One energy? I have like 400 of those!

I guess you needed more....

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Thursday, April 09, 2015, 08:55 (3307 days ago) @ Funkmon

...Patience and Time.

No, no, it's okay. I'll flog myself for that one. Just be happy I didn't make the other jokes that came to mind.

next time...

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 11:09 (3307 days ago) @ Funkmon

You need to stare the postmaster in the face and then point at them. Then take a step back and run and jump off the edge of the tower. You got guilt them into giving you the good stuff.

I stayed up all night playing to rank up Dead Orbit

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 11:25 (3307 days ago) @ Funkmon

I've had Revenant for a long time but never wear it because it's not blue. I've been trying for Artic Proxy for months but no luck so far.

That's a darn shame, friend.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 11:34 (3307 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I was wearing arctic proxy. Trading would be nice.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 15:03 (3307 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I stayed up all night playing to rank up Dead Orbit

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 12:05 (3307 days ago) @ Funkmon

Yeah, I saw you earlier when I was trying to bum rush the Daily Heroic at the last minute for my characters. Did you know the thing will change over literally in-game?

Anyway, I briefly considered joining you, but I figured you'd want to be alone. I got off about 30 minutes later.

Let me tell you though Funk--I'm level 26 on the FWC--not once have I EVER gotten a shader through rep level gains. EVER. Sometimes I've gotten a weapon or two, but NEVER a shader.

Exact same thing happened to me last night too...

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 12:42 (3307 days ago) @ Funkmon

...1 energy and a PvP mark. I have at least 3 other times gotten 1 ascendant energy and 1 ascendant shard. Dead Orbit doesn't make it easy.

I'm now rank 15 I think and have gotten 1 shader, The Hanged Man, around level 10 or 11. I wouldn't mind getting their ship or a better shader from them. I expect either will be a long time coming.

Exact same thing happened to me last night too...

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 12:58 (3307 days ago) @ slycrel

I'm sitting at rank 34 on my main warlock and rank 16 on my Hunter. So far I have gotten the following

Revenant (x2)
The Hanged Man (x1)
The Nowhere(x1)

I keep hoping one of these days to get Bitter Steel or the Dead Orbit Ship to drop. But it seems so unlikely these days.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread