I stayed up all night playing to rank up Dead Orbit (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 08:20 (3324 days ago)
edited by Funkmon, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 08:26

I've been wanting those Dead Orbit shaders since October. This time I had a feeling it would be the one. Check it out.

I guess I'll just get one next time.

But seriously, why is this okay?! One energy? I have like 400 of those!

I guess you needed more....

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Thursday, April 09, 2015, 08:55 (3324 days ago) @ Funkmon

...Patience and Time.

No, no, it's okay. I'll flog myself for that one. Just be happy I didn't make the other jokes that came to mind.

next time...

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 11:09 (3324 days ago) @ Funkmon

You need to stare the postmaster in the face and then point at them. Then take a step back and run and jump off the edge of the tower. You got guilt them into giving you the good stuff.

I stayed up all night playing to rank up Dead Orbit

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 11:25 (3324 days ago) @ Funkmon

I've had Revenant for a long time but never wear it because it's not blue. I've been trying for Artic Proxy for months but no luck so far.

That's a darn shame, friend.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 11:34 (3324 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I stayed up all night playing to rank up Dead Orbit

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 12:05 (3324 days ago) @ Funkmon

Yeah, I saw you earlier when I was trying to bum rush the Daily Heroic at the last minute for my characters. Did you know the thing will change over literally in-game?

Anyway, I briefly considered joining you, but I figured you'd want to be alone. I got off about 30 minutes later.

Let me tell you though Funk--I'm level 26 on the FWC--not once have I EVER gotten a shader through rep level gains. EVER. Sometimes I've gotten a weapon or two, but NEVER a shader.

Exact same thing happened to me last night too...

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 12:42 (3324 days ago) @ Funkmon

...1 energy and a PvP mark. I have at least 3 other times gotten 1 ascendant energy and 1 ascendant shard. Dead Orbit doesn't make it easy.

I'm now rank 15 I think and have gotten 1 shader, The Hanged Man, around level 10 or 11. I wouldn't mind getting their ship or a better shader from them. I expect either will be a long time coming.

Exact same thing happened to me last night too...

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 12:58 (3324 days ago) @ slycrel

I'm sitting at rank 34 on my main warlock and rank 16 on my Hunter. So far I have gotten the following

Revenant (x2)
The Hanged Man (x1)
The Nowhere(x1)

I keep hoping one of these days to get Bitter Steel or the Dead Orbit Ship to drop. But it seems so unlikely these days.

I was wearing arctic proxy. Trading would be nice.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, April 09, 2015, 15:03 (3324 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread