VoG hard xbone right now? Need two (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, April 10, 2015, 22:50 (3321 days ago)

- No text -

I messaged you!

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 01:51 (3321 days ago) @ Kermit

And you filled the slot anyway! :P

I messaged you!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 07:44 (3321 days ago) @ Mid7night

And you filled the slot anyway! :P

Sorry, Mid7night. We'd been playing for over two hours when you started messaging me. I thought you were inviting me to something. If you noticed that we were down a man or two, it's because the game kept booting one or two of us from Atheon's vault. We finally gave up.

I messaged you!

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:34 (3321 days ago) @ Kermit

No worries man, I get it. :)

I was just bummed when I signed on to find my entire friends list was made up of 3 full raiding parties. :( :P

I messaged you!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:38 (3321 days ago) @ Mid7night

We were out in force last night. Sadly I think only one of the teams beat a Raid because of bugs.

I messaged you!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 13:53 (3321 days ago) @ breitzen

Did your team finish? We tried Crota a few times but decided to take a break when a few folks had to head to bed. Plus Funkmon ran out of corny jokes.

I never run out of corny jokes.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 16:59 (3321 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I messaged you!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 17:22 (3321 days ago) @ bluerunner

We actually knocked it out pretty quickly, though, after we noticed that you and Lawnmower ditched us for Team BJ, we may have made it our goal to make sure we finished the raid befor you guys did :p

Team BS for the win!

-Disciple

I messaged you!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 17:54 (3321 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

We didn't ditch you. I sent out invites to the original team members, but half took their sweet time to join and half of the other team didn't bother to read the post. I was ready to raid so I just said forget it and started.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread