Just saying hello (Destiny)

by DUSK450, Louisiana, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 14:10 (3317 days ago)

I've already played with a few of you guys, but I finally registered to the forum. I wanted to make it official and what not. Hi, my name is Dusk450, most call me Dusk. Yes, I am Red Robber's younger and better looking brother... What's up ladies??(What ladies..?) And contrary to popular belief, we don't have to play together. I am also a friend of Bluerunner. I've been a Bungie fan since Halo 1, only because Marathon was before my time. Also, Halo 1 is still to me the best game ever made. I'm just here to have a good time, make some friends so I can game with someone else than red, and join a pretty cool community. Thanks in advance and I look forward to complaining about.. wishing I had this weapon or armor... playing Destiny with you guys, and MCC every now and then. See you out there!!

Welcome!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 14:19 (3317 days ago) @ DUSK450

It was nice to meet you last night! Taking down Aethon (or just doing the raid) is a scary place to meet new people but it worked out well!

Just saying hello

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 14:21 (3317 days ago) @ DUSK450

It's always nice to see new faces on DBO. Welcome to the group.

Yes, I am Red Robber's younger and better looking brother...

I totally know how you feel, I mean, I'm the same way with Earendil.

See you starside! (oh whoops... Marathon reference)

:-)

by yakaman, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 14:26 (3317 days ago) @ DUSK450

- No text -

Just saying hello

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 15:09 (3317 days ago) @ DUSK450

Halo 1 best game ever. all you needed to say. Welcome.

Welcome Douche450!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 15:15 (3317 days ago) @ DUSK450

Ha, your Mom told me to say that.

icwydt

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 17:52 (3317 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

icwydt

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 19:06 (3317 days ago) @ Claude Errera

We always smack talk. Also we trade alot of yo momma jokes too. I was hoping no one would get offended by my post, if they had fully read Dusk's and realized that it was all in the name of brotherly love.

Can confirm

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 19:55 (3317 days ago) @ red robber

If you let dusk rife in the back of your car the carpets will never be the same.

Their momma makes awesome gumbo, but don't let red talk you into using some nasty hot sauce he bought in Transylvania, Louisiana.

Just saying hello

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 16:47 (3317 days ago) @ DUSK450

Hi there!

Sorry I couldn't hear you last night, but thanks for the help, and welcome to the forum!

Kermit

Just saying hello

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 19:29 (3317 days ago) @ DUSK450

Oh yeah, I saw you guys playing last night--I was planning on asking for help on something, but I figured you were busy. Welcome!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread