House of Wolves PS exclusive content (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 00:04 (3318 days ago)

I'm trying to keep up with the news but I have yet to see any information on what the playstation exclusive content will be. Do we know?

Not yet I don't think.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 00:12 (3318 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

House of Wolves PS exclusive content

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 10:54 (3317 days ago) @ Vortech

I would really like a dual scoped weapon. Like a .357 mag that can be shot like a regular hand cannon but then scoped for longer range engagements.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:26 (3317 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I would really like a dual scoped weapon. Like a .357 mag that can be shot like a regular hand cannon but then scoped for longer range engagements.

Hopefully not like the "super special edition" 3x scope for the M1911 In Battlefield 4, giving a nearly-useless pistol such a large scope made me lol...

I'd like to see an exclusive piece of Armor, like Warlock legs.

Or another exotic Machine gun...

I hope there is nothing exclusive.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:47 (3317 days ago) @ Korny

And I'm a PS4 owner.

I'm tired of it all, honestly. It sets a bad precedence.

I hope there is nothing exclusive.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:14 (3317 days ago) @ Revenant1988

And I'm a PS4 owner.

I'm tired of it all, honestly. It sets a bad precedence.

Thank you. At least someone on the PS4 has a soul.

I have a soul

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 14:17 (3317 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

It is just nice to finally have something before XBOX. Now i know someone is going to say that well at least you got it a month after. Very true, at least we did get it. They should allow xbox to get it sooner than later. if nothing else it would bring some players back in to try and get the new exotics.

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:10 (3317 days ago) @ Vortech

I'll bet it will be another strike that's "sort of" mentioned, similar to the undying mind. I don't even think about that one much as I don't run it very often.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:23 (3317 days ago) @ slycrel

I'll bet it will be another strike that's "sort of" mentioned, similar to the undying mind. I don't even think about that one much as I don't run it very often.

This is a reason I kind of wish they didn't have any more PS Exclusives, so that we'd see more strikes in the nightfall/heroic rotation. (same goes for being excited for the new expansion to add more levels to the daily heroic).

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:34 (3317 days ago) @ dogcow

This is a reason I kind of wish they didn't have any more PS Exclusives, so that we'd see more strikes in the nightfall/heroic rotation. (same goes for being excited for the new expansion to add more levels to the daily heroic).

I don't really understand why they still have PS4 Exclusives. I mean the whole point of them is so that people will buy a PS4/PS3 over a XBone. But the game is already out. Is the sole purpose now to convert people or get that very small margin of people who still haven't bought the game and need a console?

The more likely scenario is that Bungie has a contract for like a year or a set amount of exclusive content (which is dumb I might add).

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, April 17, 2015, 00:14 (3316 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Ps4 sales rates this year are roughly the same as last year. Many people are still deciding to buy a next gen console.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, April 17, 2015, 00:16 (3316 days ago) @ Vortech

Ps4 sales rates this year are roughly the same as last year. Many people are still deciding *not* to buy a next gen console.

360 4 lyfe.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, April 17, 2015, 00:23 (3316 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Ps4 sales rates this year are roughly the same as last year. Many people are still deciding *not* to buy a next gen console.

360 4 lyfe.

Both my MW2 and Reach 360 consoles sit to the right of my desk, in the shadow of my PS4. Symbolism!

The sad thing is that I got a free year of XBL about a month or two back because of a mishap on Microsoft's end, and I haven't even bothered to plug either of them in once. Heck, I flat out re-bought games that I played heavily on the 360 (Tomb Raider, Borderlands)...

You gotsta upgrade, man!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, April 17, 2015, 00:30 (3316 days ago) @ Korny

360 4 lyfe.

Both my MW2 and Reach 360 consoles sit to the right of my desk, in the shadow of my PS4. Symbolism!

The sad thing is that I got a free year of XBL about a month or two back because of a mishap on Microsoft's end, and I haven't even bothered to plug either of them in once. Heck, I flat out re-bought games that I played heavily on the 360 (Tomb Raider, Borderlands)...

You gotsta upgrade, man!

That would sadly require benjamins. I have none of those at the moment. That bank loan I took out to get married isn't gonna pay itself off :/

It was still worth it for the mushroom ravioli. Holy balls Chaos, I better be getting some of those when you get hitched this summer.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, April 17, 2015, 00:37 (3316 days ago) @ iconicbanana

That would sadly require benjamins. I have none of those at the moment. That bank loan I took out to get married isn't gonna pay itself off :/

That's why I'm never getting married. (Nobody tell Sammy!)

It was still worth it for the mushroom ravioli. Holy balls Chaos, I better be getting some of those when you get hitched this summer.

Cheese balls!? Where!?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, April 17, 2015, 00:54 (3316 days ago) @ Korny

That's why I'm never getting married. (Nobody tell Sammy!)

Just elope or something. Just the cost of the marriage license.

I'm guessing they're getting a Crucible map.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 14:07 (3317 days ago) @ Vortech

I'm trying to keep up with the news but I have yet to see any information on what the playstation exclusive content will be. Do we know?

I don't know, but from the extracted information from the patch I would guess PS is getting an exclusive PvP map this time. Four properly named* PvP maps are listed in the patch but only 3 are listed in the information about the DLC:

The Timekeeper (Mars)
Thieves' Den (Venus)
Widow's Court (Earth)
Black Shield (Phobos)

No 2nd strike is listed.

*Technically 5 are listed but the 5th is titled "MM TEST FACTORY" with the description: "DO NOT PLAY. TEST ONLY."

You'll get nothing and you'll like it...

by Monochron, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 14:11 (3317 days ago) @ Vortech

Grumble grumble, *angsty Xbox complaints*, grumble *high pitched whining*, jerk bag $ony fanboys, grumble...

:D

You'll get nothing and you'll like it...

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 14:13 (3317 days ago) @ Monochron

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread