Does anyone here still need a Gjallarhorn? *BIG-GIF* (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 02:01 (3318 days ago)

http://i.imgur.com/bvOopnH.gifv

*Admin Edit*: Switched ridiculously huge image of obscenity into a clickable link. Update 2: Switched to .gifv link (these are also a bad idea).

Hey Funkmon.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 02:07 (3318 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by iconicbanana, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 02:58

Funk you Go Funk yourself I hope you die by spooky ghosts.

Does anyone here still need a Gjallarhorn?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 02:54 (3318 days ago) @ Funkmon

This would kill me if I hadn't just got mine tonight.

63 MB Image warning...

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 04:06 (3318 days ago) @ Funkmon

Really, please don't post huge video GIFs. I've already asked once. They're a waste of bandwidth, break the intent of an animated GIF, look like crap, and they absolutely kill system performance. Also, Imgur isn't set up to serve the requisite bandwidth for those massive images, so they can take forever to load. And finally, not everyone has unlimited data available to them, either mobile or at home, so try to be a good citizen and use the proper formats.

Post a video to YouTube and use the appropriate tags. It's opt-in, much smaller, and looks better.

Also... (and I feel justified in saying this because I got my very first Gjallarhorn across two systems and four 30+ Guardians just last week) ...don't be a dick. ;-)

O_o. It was small on my PC...but I discovered the problem.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 04:31 (3318 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by Funkmon, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 04:47

I forgot to put the v at the end!

PSA for those who haven't clicked it: if you change the link to .gifv it will be much smaller.

Sorry, I totally spaced on that.

EDIT: oh, and I also just got one days before you did. Come on, it's funny. I'm acting like a jerk posting this, but I am not malicious. I'm 100% confident people here know that this was an act, and it's just for the joke.

If someone actually thought this was a taunt, I'll apologize personally.

PLeaSe apologize right Meow!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 08:02 (3318 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

I'm sorry...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 10:19 (3316 days ago) @ red robber

are you saying meow?

Meow why would I say that?

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 12:56 (3316 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Why you gotta be so ruff on the guy, stabbim?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 13:00 (3316 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

That's enough, lets all moof on.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, April 16, 2015, 13:15 (3316 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

What the cluck is a moof?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 13:17 (3316 days ago) @ dogcow
edited by iconicbanana, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 13:31

You have a great GT PSN ID or whateverit'scalled, btw.

What the cluck is a moof?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, April 16, 2015, 13:34 (3316 days ago) @ iconicbanana

moo + woof = moof

I wish I could take credit for this silliness... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogcow

/me morns the Icon Garden.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 14:30 (3316 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Let them deal with their impurrrfections

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 13:18 (3316 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

I don't hate you for this.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:00 (3317 days ago) @ Funkmon

EDIT: oh, and I also just got one days before you did. Come on, it's funny. I'm acting like a jerk posting this, but I am not malicious. I'm 100% confident people here know that this was an act, and it's just for the joke.

If someone actually thought this was a taunt, I'll apologize personally.

I hate you for completely unrelated other reasons.

I'm just kidding you're okay.

I hate you. And all the bands you like.

by Lawnmower172, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:58 (3317 days ago) @ Funkmon

lol

(Old school RvB reference :D)

Does anyone here still need a Gjallarhorn? *BIG-GIF*

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:15 (3317 days ago) @ Funkmon

As I got my first Gjallarhorn last night, please shard some more so they can be recycled & given to me. :)

Does anyone here still need a Gjallarhorn? *BIG-GIF*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:28 (3317 days ago) @ dogcow

Heh. So that's how it works!

I'd hate you but.....

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:30 (3317 days ago) @ Funkmon

....I finally got my Third G-Horn with you guys last night :)

Heh...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 18:54 (3317 days ago) @ Funkmon

Was playing Doubles Skirmish with Mig last night.

We land on Burning Shrine... and suddenly I see 'The Best Around' pop - our enemies simply quit out.

And then Gjallarhorn drops for Mig. :) (His first one.)

Heh...

by Miguel Chavez, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 22:52 (3317 days ago) @ Claude Errera

We land on Burning Shrine... and suddenly I see 'The Best Around' pop - our enemies simply quit out.

For this, I'll come to the forum and participate. ;-)

[image]

Heh...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 12:24 (3316 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

For this, I'll come to the forum and participate. ;-)

[image]

Congrats, buddy!

Congrats! :D

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 12:28 (3316 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread