I can talk!!! (Raid scheduling question) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:29 (3318 days ago)

... at least, for a few days.

With my wife out of town for the week, I can now use my headset without fear of disturbing anyone. Plus, I can get online a bit earlier than I usually do.

To celebrate the occasion, I'm hoping to run a few raids this week. I've got a casual double header on the schedule for tonight, but I'd also love to run Crota hard mode 1 or 2 times this week. Is there a particular night that would be good for the PS4 crew? I'm able to start around 11pm EST any night between now and Saturday.

Let me know if anyone has any preferences and I'll create an event.

I can talk!!! (Raid scheduling question)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:35 (3318 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

... at least, for a few days.

With my wife out of town for the week, I can now use my headset without fear of disturbing anyone. Plus, I can get online a bit earlier than I usually do.

To celebrate the occasion, I'm hoping to run a few raids this week. I've got a casual double header on the schedule for tonight, but I'd also love to run Crota hard mode 1 or 2 times this week. Is there a particular night that would be good for the PS4 crew? I'm able to start around 11pm EST any night between now and Saturday.

Let me know if anyone has any preferences and I'll create an event.

11p, EST is late enough (but also early enough) that any and every night works for me.

I CAN SIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG!!! :D

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:59 (3318 days ago) @ Speedracer513

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8EOzd-xiz14

Any day works for me! ;)

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:07 (3318 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Generally Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 9 pm on (11pm EST) I've got "scheduled" for destiny. The rest of the time is dependent on what's happening with the family for me. I might be around tonight depending on the wife, and will be available tomorrow for sure.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:18 (3318 days ago) @ slycrel

Generally Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 9 pm on (11pm EST) I've got "scheduled" for destiny. The rest of the time is dependent on what's happening with the family for me.

Likewise, T & TH starting around 9pm (11pm EST).

Sounds like Thursday night works. I'll create an event.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:28 (3318 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Sounds like Thursday night works. I'll create an event.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, April 16, 2015, 01:01 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

FYI, A family thing came up and I most likely won't be back in time for the raid.

by DestroyoBoy, Greenville, SC, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 13:32 (3318 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I can do tonight if you don't mind hearing "Guardian down" a time or two.....or three :)

Any night

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 14:08 (3318 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

I can hear you already....

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 15:25 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Me: "Hey Cruel, can you take out those hobgoblins?"

You: "CruelLegacy dances"

Me: "did you just say that?"

You: "CruelLegacy waves"

lol

LOL

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 16:18 (3317 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Me: "Hey Cruel, can you take out those hobgoblins?"

You: "CruelLegacy dances"

Me: "did you just say that?"

You: "CruelLegacy waves"

lol

CaneCutter liked your post!

- CC

Had a blast last night ...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 12:26 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for making room for me.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 13:39 (3317 days ago) @ Kermit

Thanks for joining in, Brad! It was great playing with you again. I wish I could get online this early more often :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 14:20 (3316 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for joining in, Brad! It was great playing with you again. I wish I could get online this early more often :)

I can always try the two sleeps thing again. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread