Blades of Crota: MIA? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 19:29 (3317 days ago)

So I've spent a decent chunk of time patrolling the Cosmodrome over the past 2 days, and I've come across something unusual. I can't find the blades of Crota. I've got a couple bounties for killing them, and I've made zero progress since Tuesday. I spent a full 30 minutes sitting in the moth yards waiting for them... Nothing.

Has anyone seen the Blades since downloading the update?

Blades of Crota: MIA?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 19:34 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Haven't checked yet, but if you want to knock that bounty out quick just load Fist of Crota mission, boost your sparrow through the first fight, kill the guy, go to orbit, repeat.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 19:43 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I saw a bunch of Reddit posts this morning asking the same thing. Sounds like they are indeed MIA.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 19:59 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So I've spent a decent chunk of time patrolling the Cosmodrome over the past 2 days, and I've come across something unusual. I can't find the blades of Crota. I've got a couple bounties for killing them, and I've made zero progress since Tuesday. I spent a full 30 minutes sitting in the moth yards waiting for them... Nothing.

Just load up the very first Crota mission. The first Knight you kill on the interior (surrounded by the three hive running the ritual) counts as a Blade of Crota. Since it's right at the start of the mission, kill him, then reload.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 20:24 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Has anyone seen the Blades since downloading the update?

I thought I saw the text pop up once or twice, but I'm not sure. I definitely haven't seen them or any stray acolytes out and about. I figured it had to do with the XBL issues, but if PS players aren't seeing them either....

Same here.

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 20:48 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Reduced Update.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 21:14 (3317 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Since it came up once every 5 minutes wherever you were, I'm guessing they addressed that to show up a lot less often, if at all.

Cosmodrome chests too?

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Thursday, April 16, 2015, 15:09 (3316 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I think I'm seeing fewer material chests as well - at least on Cosmodrome. They're not gone entirely, but my farming rate while waiting for a Walker in the divide was pretty low last night.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread