BWU 04/16/2015 (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:33 (3305 days ago)

BWU 4/16/15

by Pfhor, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:33 (3305 days ago) @ CyberKN

The Weekly Update is up! - Not much info though...

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:33 (3305 days ago) @ CyberKN

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12776

Really, all it talks about is the stream on Wednesday that will show off the Reef and talk about gear upgrading. Also, confirmation that Blades of Crota are more sparse.

More than a link and run?! You're the winner in my book! :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:38 (3305 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

Thank you ;-)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:39 (3305 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

I give input and STILL beat Link 'n Run Kermit. xD

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 22:04 (3305 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Haven't had much interest in Destiny to bother with my usual posts, though (Xur, Weekly, Update)... Good thing there's good people like Guardian here.

The Weekly Update is up! - Not much info though...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 23:43 (3304 days ago) @ Speedracer513

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12776

Really, all it talks about is the stream on Wednesday that will show off the Reef and talk about gear upgrading. Also, confirmation that Blades of Crota are more sparse.

"Sparse"?

No, straight up GONE! It's been completely removed! They've literally said "Fist of Crota or go home".

That hurts! I can't kill a walker with one anymore...

And the winner is...Cyber, in a photo finish!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:34 (3305 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

And the winner is...Cyber, in a photo finish!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:40 (3305 days ago) @ iconicbanana

[image]

Pfhor got Ninja'd

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:35 (3305 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

This post just got modded. I approve. ;)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:39 (3305 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

One item of note

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:44 (3305 days ago) @ CyberKN

Drag and drop inventory management on Bungie.net coming next week!

One item of note

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:48 (3305 days ago) @ Xenos

Where are you seeing that?

One item of note

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:52 (3305 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Where are you seeing that?

Last paragraph under "What's Up DOC?" (Or "Bounties, Blades, and Logins" depending on which title you're looking at)

reading is hard

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:53 (3305 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Update Synopsis: Trailer for the Trailer. /end thread

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 20:50 (3305 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

BWU 04/16/2015

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 21:17 (3305 days ago) @ CyberKN

The picture they use twice and the question of whether you'll ever want to visit the Tower again are pretty clear signs to me there's going to be a new social space. I really didn't think they would actually provide one, especially so late. I just hope it's not DLC-exclusive.

BWU 04/16/2015

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 21:22 (3305 days ago) @ General Vagueness

The picture they use twice and the question of whether you'll ever want to visit the Tower again are pretty clear signs to me there's going to be a new social space. I really didn't think they would actually provide one, especially so late. I just hope it's not DLC-exclusive.

It wasn't. Geez Vagueness.

BWU 04/16/2015

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 22:43 (3305 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

it wasn't what? also, what wasn't... what?

Woosh.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 23:07 (3304 days ago) @ General Vagueness

"I just hope it's not DLC-exclusive"

[image]

Woosh.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 23:17 (3304 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by General Vagueness, Thursday, April 16, 2015, 23:21

Well I mentioned a couple different things, and talking about it in the past tense when it's not even out is confusing, don't you think? Anyway how do you know it's not going to be DLC-exclusive (and so surely that me even asking made you frustrated)?

Double Woosh.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, April 17, 2015, 00:18 (3304 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Well I mentioned a couple different things, and talking about it in the past tense when it's not even out is confusing, don't you think? Anyway how do you know it's not going to be DLC-exclusive (and so surely that me even asking made you frustrated)?

*Sigh* Internet Sarcasm. I had to try.

Re-read the content in the context of a Jest, along with the general superstition of "I hope this doesn't happen" happens simply because you said "I hope this doesn't happen".

Double Woosh.

by DreadPirateWes, Friday, April 17, 2015, 00:44 (3304 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

They make a separate social space just so people have to buy the upgrade (and to waste more of our time flying places - yay ships!).

The new ball makes Ullamaliztli more fun

by Durandal, Friday, April 17, 2015, 14:31 (3304 days ago) @ CyberKN

If you've never played, the Speakers geegaw is the perfect arena and the new ball makes it easier to track.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread