Speaking of undocumented changes! (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, April 17, 2015, 03:23 (3316 days ago)

Casting Ward of Dawn now kicks off shield regeneration. I'm quite certain it did not do that before. This is pretty big... I wonder if it's just for you or for anybody within the bubble at the time of casting? I must test this further!

That........SUCKS.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, April 17, 2015, 03:55 (3316 days ago) @ Ragashingo

And I JUST made my Titan too.

Don't tell me that the only good thing in the entire planet about a Titan has just been neutered.

Reading: It's FUNdamental!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, April 17, 2015, 04:05 (3316 days ago) @ Morpheus

Seriously, reread my post. I think maybe the Titan gained something cool...

Sorry--Thought 'Kicked Off' Meant 'Removed'.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, April 17, 2015, 04:08 (3316 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Not new.

by ProbablyLast, Friday, April 17, 2015, 04:02 (3316 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I noticed this while running hard Crota a couple of months ago. Put up the distraction bubble and came out with a full health/shield bar. Not sure why it happens, though.

Not new.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, April 17, 2015, 04:05 (3316 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

You sure? I've run plenty of Crota and never got health back until I got my Red Death. Either that or I'm incredibly unobservant...

Not new.

by ProbablyLast, Friday, April 17, 2015, 04:10 (3316 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Yeah, I remember pointing it out to whoever I was raiding with at the time. It caught me off guard as I was planning on switching helmets to regain health after running back into the room (Saint 14 was the only helmet I had fully leveled at the time).

Yeah, not new

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, April 17, 2015, 04:16 (3316 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Putting up a Blessing of Light has always been my method of regenerating my health when doing Crota hard mode with my Titan.

Yeah, not new

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, April 17, 2015, 04:18 (3316 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I got no blessing... I'm level 6...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread