Just wanted to say thanks... (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, April 20, 2015, 13:25 (3316 days ago)

... for all the awesome Destiny playtime last week. I was unreasonably excited about being able to use my mic for a change. It was great getting the chance to play with so many members of the DBO PS4 crew over the course of the week. So thanks for all the great raids, strikes, and crucible battles!

And special shout out to DestroyoBoy who managed to brute-force his way through his very first Crota hard mode raid, as a 31, with very little explanation from the rest of us about how to get through it. Great times, all around :)

Just wanted to say thanks...

by DestroyoBoy, Greenville, SC, Monday, April 20, 2015, 13:53 (3316 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for the shout out CruelLEGACEY. Always a blast raiding/playing with you and the DBO PS4 crew. The guidance and especially the patience of the entire crew is much appreciated. :)

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, April 20, 2015, 14:31 (3316 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Hey, it was great to hear you for a bit again! =)

I think I was a little biased this whole time though. My first official DBO run, and first Crota run, was on a Saturday afternoon. You happened to have a mic available to you that day and talked a few of us through it. It was a great walkthrough, and a fun intro to Crota.

Good times, then and now!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, April 20, 2015, 15:05 (3316 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

... for all the awesome Destiny playtime last week. I was unreasonably excited about being able to use my mic for a change. It was great getting the chance to play with so many members of the DBO PS4 crew over the course of the week. So thanks for all the great raids, strikes, and crucible battles!

And special shout out to DestroyoBoy who managed to brute-force his way through his very first Crota hard mode raid, as a 31, with very little explanation from the rest of us about how to get through it. Great times, all around :)

Thoroughly enjoyed that playthrough. Anytime you're going to be on before 12:30 a.m. EST (especially if you have a mic!), don't hesitate to send me a PM letting me know.

A semi-off-topic point: I also enjoyed all the adorable family pics you posted last week.

It was fun!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, April 20, 2015, 15:19 (3316 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Looking forward to getting back to more of this:
[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread