My exotics (I was bored last night) (IMG) (Destiny)

by marmot 1333 @, Friday, April 24, 2015, 11:37 (3312 days ago)

Exotics Weapons I don't have:
Monte Carlo
Nechrochasm
Vex Mythoclast
Hawkmoon
4th Horseman
Patience and Time
Thunderlord

As for titan exotic armor, I never got No Backup Plans.

I very recently got Truth and Gjallarhorn (and Atheon's Epilogue). I like them a lot, particularly Truth on this week's void burn!

I currently have 6 exotic quests active across my 3 characters.

After watching the archived Bungie HoW twitch stream, I decided to check out the Vanguard weapons. I missed out on a lot of the first-gen Vanguard stuff, so I was surprised to learn that I had all of the current set minus Coiled Hiss and Harm's Way. So I bought the MG18A Harm's Way!

[image]

My exotics (I was bored last night) (IMG)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, April 24, 2015, 19:09 (3312 days ago) @ marmot 1333

You've got a lot more duplicates than I do. I'm more likely to scrap them than I used to be before they added the vault management features to the app.

^ this

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, April 24, 2015, 19:12 (3312 days ago) @ Kermit

You've got a lot more duplicates than I do. I'm more likely to scrap them than I used to be before they added the vault management features to the app.

Right. The only exotics I have duplicates of are Ice Breaker (3x, had them before the streamlined vault-switching capabilities) and Vex Mythoclast (2x, just got the second one a couple weeks ago). I've been scrapping duplicates and saving Exotic Shards otherwise.

Scrapping

by marmot 1333 @, Sunday, April 26, 2015, 13:13 (3310 days ago) @ Beorn

At this point I don't need to shard them, so I haven't yet. If I need the exotic shards, or I need vault/inventory space, I would probably shard them.

I wish I had 3 mythoclasts like Cruel...

Scrapping

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, April 26, 2015, 17:06 (3310 days ago) @ marmot 1333

I wish I had 3 mythoclasts like Cruel...

Meh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66I2p8hbbuU

Scrapping

by marmot 1333 @, Sunday, April 26, 2015, 17:19 (3310 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well, I'd like to at least have one.

My exotics (I was bored last night) (IMG)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, April 24, 2015, 21:22 (3312 days ago) @ Kermit

Same here. The only duplicate exotics I have now are 3 Ice Breakers and 3 Mythoclasts. I'm hoping to end up with 3 Gjallarhorns at some point (I've just got the 1 so far).

Exotics, huh? *IMG*

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, April 26, 2015, 04:00 (3310 days ago) @ marmot 1333
edited by Korny, Sunday, April 26, 2015, 04:05

Apparently none of my characters have a Pocket Infinity or Invective (my first Exotic), so I might have sharded them for some reason or another. But other than that, here are all of the exotics in the game (and a few duplicates). I actually have more duplicates, but I wanted to include all of the exotics here. Most of them tend to get sharded.

Also, there aren't enough spaces for the existing Exotic armors already. (Knucklehead Radar and No Backup Plans get left out here).

[image]

Wow, You Really WERE Bored.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, April 26, 2015, 11:43 (3310 days ago) @ marmot 1333

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread