How do YOU crucible as a Titan? (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, April 27, 2015, 20:39 (3296 days ago)

Seriously...... I am either horrible or do well..... no in between it seems.

What do you run as Striker/Defender? I'm typically a hang back and snipe type of guy and will run Thorn/Sniper/Machine Gun. What builds are the best for each class? I need some Exotics + Skill Tree Tips.

Some recent great games:
Mark of the Unbroken #1
Mark of the Unbroken #2

And some not so great games:
My Titan Seems Broken #1
My Titan Seems Broken #2

How do YOU crucible as a Titan?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, April 27, 2015, 20:46 (3296 days ago) @ unoudid

This is how I titan:

Basically use the super-high jump ability & shoulder charge to ambush people from above whenever possible. Spec out for max agility and armor.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, April 27, 2015, 20:52 (3296 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This is how I titan:

Basically use the super-high jump ability & shoulder charge to ambush people from above whenever possible. Spec out for max agility and armor.

Are you still using Suros (or Red Death?) to potentially offset the lack of recovery on your build?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, April 27, 2015, 20:57 (3296 days ago) @ unoudid

This is how I titan:

Are you still using Suros (or Red Death?) to potentially offset the lack of recovery on your build?

Nope. The way I see it, if I'm in combat, I'm getting shot at, so my shields won't have time to recover no matter how fast my recharge time is. Better to put the points into health so you can stay alive as long as possible.

I don't huehuehue

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, April 27, 2015, 20:48 (3296 days ago) @ unoudid

Striker, Blinding Grenades, full Discipline build and Armamentarium.

The sluggish jump does put me off, though.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, April 27, 2015, 21:03 (3296 days ago) @ unoudid

Here's a video of how you bubble in Control... if the other team is well, stupid.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/red%20robber/video/1530812

I was really shocked I didn't get supered, but I was using bad juju so I think I got mine before they got theirs.

According to DTR my Titan has the lowest kd of 1.3 compared to my warlock at 1.4 and my hunter at 1.5.

Ah, New Monarchy's shotty, how I love thee

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, April 27, 2015, 21:23 (3296 days ago) @ red robber

Those were some pretty bad reactions... I'd have just left you alone and gone for some other control point.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, April 27, 2015, 21:33 (3296 days ago) @ ZackDark

Mine has full auto, hammer forged, and luck in the chamber.

Full auto is pointless.... except that like some full auto upgraded weapons it seems to fire faster in normal semi auto mode.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 00:17 (3296 days ago) @ red robber

Return to Sender and Shot Package here.

Wish I had Hammer Forge, though, just so it'd be insanely OP.

by Up North 65 @, Monday, April 27, 2015, 21:28 (3296 days ago) @ unoudid

Dual shottys, mk 44s, codec 2 and 6, transfusion, flash bangs. Also run shock wave in case I come up short w/ fist of panic.

sounds dangerous

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, April 27, 2015, 21:41 (3296 days ago) @ Up North 65

- No text -

by ProbablyLast, Monday, April 27, 2015, 22:45 (3296 days ago) @ unoudid

Terribly, usually. I just run around and try to shoulder charge people only to fail miserably.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 13:03 (3295 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Terribly, usually. I just run around and try to shoulder charge people only to fail miserably.

Yeah, this is usually my strategy. Works pretty good until you get punched in the face by a warlock before you can hit him with your shoulder. I also always carry a shotgun with me. Always.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread