PS exclusive map (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Thursday, April 30, 2015, 11:37 (3256 days ago)

Looks like Datto has video of all of them.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, April 30, 2015, 11:43 (3256 days ago) @ petetheduck

How did this happen? As soon as Bungie did the stream, did they just let everyone post everything?

Looks like Datto has video of all of them.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, April 30, 2015, 12:58 (3256 days ago) @ Funkmon

How did this happen? As soon as Bungie did the stream, did they just let everyone post everything?

Yeah, a few of the Destiny community people were tweeting that they'd have videos as soon as the stream went up. Byf even mentioned his would be up when the stream started, but I don't follow any of them on Youtube so I have no idea what was posted or when.

This is being advertised on the official site

by petetheduck, Friday, May 01, 2015, 13:53 (3255 days ago) @ petetheduck

Isn't that false advertising if it is an exclusive map?

So, maybe bad info from the community and everyone will get the map?

It says exclusive right in the description:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 01, 2015, 13:58 (3255 days ago) @ petetheduck

NEW CRUCIBLE MAP: TIMEKEEPER
This mysterious clockwork-like structure was built by the Vex untold centuries ago. The rogue Warlock, Osiris, once theorized that this place, and others like it, was tuned to temporal energies unmapped by humanity. Timekeeper is a Sony PlayStation exclusive map, set within a windy Martian wasteland, featuring an eccentric spiral layout and close-quarters combat.

Shh

by petetheduck, Friday, May 01, 2015, 13:59 (3255 days ago) @ CyberKN

No more words. This didn't happen.

Don't care as long as phobos isn't PS exclusive.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 13:58 (3255 days ago) @ petetheduck

Isn't that false advertising if it is an exclusive map?

So, maybe bad info from the community and everyone will get the map?

Black shield is the only one I really want to play; so as long as I can, I don't care what they're advertising.

Pleasantly surprised by the venus one actually; the thieve's den looks like something out of diddy-kong racing, but I'm into it.

This is being advertised on the official site

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, May 01, 2015, 14:04 (3255 days ago) @ petetheduck

The strange part is that on the event page for House of Wolves it doesn't list Timekeeper at all: House of Wolves.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread