For those joining Rellekh in the IB (Fireteam Builder Events)

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 01:27 (3281 days ago)
edited by BeardFade, Friday, May 01, 2015, 01:55

I'm sorry, but I can't get my Xboxes to connect to Xbox Live tonight. I've tried for the last 3.5 hours. After spending the first 2 hours just trying to get the update ( had to format a flash drive, download it, install it on two consoles), i've spent the last hour resetting routers and trying like hell to get on. I don't think it's going to happen. I'm both upset because I don't get to play with y'all and also very upset that I'm missing a night of progress in the IB, which I needed after last night's rather shitty experience. Hope y'all are playing well and showing Rellekh the ropes!

Yeah, 360 XBL was down…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, May 01, 2015, 03:00 (3281 days ago) @ BeardFade

Same here. Oddly enough, I was able to grab the patch (very. slowly.), but then I spent the next 45 minutes trying to sign in without success.

Looks like they finally have the systems back online, but we missed the window. :( At least I got to play a couple games with Claude, Mig, Mal, Kerm, and GV.

Yeah, sorry I had to bail early 360 peeps.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 03:27 (3281 days ago) @ BeardFade

I was gaining rep with the mother-in-law faction by completing my "Dinner bell: cut up 10 vegetables for dinner" bounty.

by Raflection, Friday, May 01, 2015, 05:26 (3281 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Lmfao.

I'm already rank 6 in the mother-in-law faction after completing the questline "her daughter: keep safe & care for" got some sweet loot and unlocked her first grandchild ;)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, May 01, 2015, 13:18 (3280 days ago) @ Raflection

Lmfao.

I'm already rank 6 in the mother-in-law faction after completing the questline "her daughter: keep safe & care for" got some sweet loot and unlocked her first grandchild ;)

That opens up a whole new quest chain. It's ridiculously long and can be a giant pain the butt, but man, the payout at the end is beyond awesome ;p

-Disciple

Mother-In-Law Faction

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 14:28 (3280 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Is it possible to rank negatively in the mother-in-law faction? Because I think that happened the moment she learned her daughter was dating a liberal. Or the first time she heard me drop an f-bomb. Probably happened at the same time.

It's more like the thorn bounty.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 20:43 (3280 days ago) @ BeardFade

Is it possible to rank negatively in the mother-in-law faction? Because I think that happened the moment she learned her daughter was dating a liberal. Or the first time she heard me drop an f-bomb. Probably happened at the same time.

Faux pas reset progress.

For those joining Rellekh in the IB

by Monochron, Friday, May 01, 2015, 03:37 (3281 days ago) @ BeardFade

Games alternated from pretty sweet to nothing but red bar lag fests. Got some sweet rep and drops out of it though :D

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 03:39 (3281 days ago) @ Monochron

i'm finally on and playing but only one of my xboxes is working (yes we have two, so Mrs. BeardFade can play at the same time).

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 04:40 (3281 days ago) @ BeardFade

And it's back to not working again. yay!

Down now. I'm not happy.

by DocOctavius, Orlando Florida, Friday, May 01, 2015, 08:33 (3280 days ago) @ BeardFade

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread