The Perfect Drop. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 01, 2015, 14:31 (3283 days ago)
edited by Ragashingo, Friday, May 01, 2015, 14:39

Two days ago, I decided to go all in on a fast, stealthy Hunter Assassin. It was a lot of fun backstabbing and hip firing people to death with The Last Word... but something was missing. I really felt that shotgunning people to death would work even better but with expanded raids on Crota's moon and Guardians hoarding Special ammo in anticipation of possible fighting out on The Reef, running a shotgun, even Invective, full time seemed unfeasible.

Then, yesterday, the Crucible rewarded me with a brand new Universal Remote.

Now, I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the batteries that are not included. I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3am. I am the fingernail that scrapes the blackboard of your soul. I am a special news bulletin that interrupts your favorite show. I am the termite that devours your floorboards. I am the surprise in your cereal box. I am the headache in the criminal mind. I am the raspberry seed you can't floss out. I am the onion that stings in your eye. I am the scourge that pecks at your nightmares. I am the hairball that clogs your drains. I am the low ratings that cancel your program. I am the auditor that wants to look at your books. I am the slug that slimes your begonias. I am the bubble gum that sticks in your hair. I am the itch you cannot reach. I am the smoke that smokes smoked oysters. I am the jailer who throws away thekey. I am the ten dollar service charge on all returned checks. I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Darkwing Duck Batman...

Well, really, I'm just awesome. Thank you, RNG, for the perfect drop. :)

+1. Right around 'begonias'.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 14:34 (3283 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Now, I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the batteries that are not included. I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3am. I am the fingernail that scrapes the blackboard of your soul. I am a special news bulletin that interrupts your favorite show. I am the termite that devours your floorboards. I am the surprise in your cereal box. I am the headache in the criminal mind. I am the raspberry seed you can't floss out. I am the onion that stings in your eye. I am the scourge that pecks at your nightmares. I am the hairball that clogs your drains. I am the low ratings that cancel your program. I am the auditor that wants to look at your books. I am the slug that slimes your begonias. I am the bubble gum that sticks in your hair. I am the itch you cannot reach. I am the smoke that smokes smoked oysters. I am the jailer who throws away thekey. I am the ten dollar service charge on all returned checks. I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Darkwing Duck Batman...

Dat soliloquy. Ring him up!

The Perfect Drop.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, May 01, 2015, 15:11 (3283 days ago) @ Ragashingo

LOL

You win the internet today :D

goddamn that itch on your shoulder is annoying, right?

by Raflection, Friday, May 01, 2015, 16:31 (3283 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

The Perfect Drop.

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 01, 2015, 18:13 (3283 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Lol, but is it just me or is the cereal box surprise still all right?

The Perfect Drop.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 18:14 (3283 days ago) @ Funkmon

It's ants.

What kind?

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 01, 2015, 19:13 (3283 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

Army Ants.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, May 01, 2015, 19:15 (3283 days ago) @ Funkmon

Thanks a lot.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Friday, May 01, 2015, 20:18 (3283 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I've now spent the last 30 minutes watching Nat Geo videos... O_o

The Perfect Drop.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 01, 2015, 18:42 (3283 days ago) @ Funkmon

I'm rather fond of the smoke that smokes my oysters, too.

Funny stuff, Raga.

Your avatar perfectly sells the post

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, May 01, 2015, 19:57 (3283 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread