Planning groups for house of Wolves (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, May 08, 2015, 15:53 (3284 days ago)

So.

I'm super busy till June. That being said, I can squeeze time in to play on Tuesday and have all Thursday and Friday to play House of Wolves. Then nothing until June 1st.

Is anybody interested in perhaps doing Prison of Elders on Thursday (21st), and Trial of Osiris on Friday (22nd)? I should be able to finish the story missions by thursday. If so, tell me when you can play since the fireteam builder doesn't yet have these events.

Planning groups for house of Wolves

by DreadPirateWes, Friday, May 08, 2015, 15:59 (3284 days ago) @ Cody Miller

beorn added the prison yesterday after i'd created a group for thursday :-)

Correction

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 05:44 (3283 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes

beorn added the prison yesterday after i'd created a group for thursday :-)

Correction: Beorn added the new HoW events last week but didn't publish them until we knew what the level breakdown was. You just posted your event before I could upload the new files. ;-)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, May 08, 2015, 16:22 (3283 days ago) @ Cody Miller

As Wes pointed out, it has been added to the Fireteam builder. But either way, count me in (if you can wait until my usual 12:30am EST start time).

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, May 08, 2015, 17:22 (3283 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'll be off work Tuesday and Wednesday.

What time during Tuesday?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 08, 2015, 20:56 (3283 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It was pretty fun running through the TDB stuff with you that first night.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, May 08, 2015, 23:10 (3283 days ago) @ CyberKN

Anytime from midnight (release) to 2pm.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 14:15 (3283 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Anytime from midnight (release) to 2pm.

I really, really, really shouldn't stay up that late... but I have a feeling I'm going to anyway. I'll try to take a nap earlier in the evening. Anyway, if you see me online when you jump on, then count me in.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 17:56 (3282 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yeah that's really late at night my (our?) time. I might be on for the first hour or so, but I doubt I could stay up much longer than that. I'll be back on in the late morning, probably to do story missions and to unlock whatever else can be unlocked day one.

Do we have confirmation that it will release midnight? I seem to recall Dark below being in the morning-time.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 21:48 (3282 days ago) @ Vortech

Do we have confirmation that it will release midnight? I seem to recall Dark below being in the morning-time.

Dark below was definitely midnightish for me. Pacific time here. It might have been at 1am on the reset, but I don't remember.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 22:32 (3282 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Dark below was definitely midnightish for me. Pacific time here. It might have been at 1am on the reset, but I don't remember.

From the Weekly Update:

Update 1.2.0
Tuesday, May 12th
Sometime after 10AM PST
Final preparation and world changes

Update 1.2.0.1
Tuesday, May 19th
Sometime after 10AM PST
Final delivery and activation of Expansion II

Thursday evening...

by slycrel ⌂, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 17:45 (3282 days ago) @ Cody Miller

...I will be around, probably a few hours earlier than my usual time.

I expect I will be playing some the evening of the release and wednesday evening as well.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread