Xbone Trails of Osiris teams (Destiny)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, May 08, 2015, 18:29 (3283 days ago)

Figured I would see who might want to look at making teams for Trails of Osiris on the Xthrone. Figure we should see who have similar days available etc.

I myself only have the first weekend available, the second I will be at a wedding, so maybe Sunday night and Monday but that would be it.

June, I have another wedding (unsure of the dates right now)

Xbone Trails of Osiris teams

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, May 08, 2015, 18:39 (3283 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I'm interested in setting up a team. Me and Zero have been doing pretty well in Skirmish even without a third.

I'm not the worst. I'll join your cool team.

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 08, 2015, 19:04 (3283 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

At this point, the lag is like the force with Funkmon.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, May 08, 2015, 19:05 (3283 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

At this point, the lag is like the force with Funkmon.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, May 08, 2015, 19:18 (3283 days ago) @ iconicbanana

We do normally win when Funk lags out, it's kind of crazy.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, May 08, 2015, 19:19 (3283 days ago) @ red robber

Nice. The question just becomes if the times and dates work. Don't want to mess you guys up if every week you want to do it, etc.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, May 08, 2015, 20:14 (3283 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Meh, I'm pretty open for right now. Good thing is that it starts on weekends. And I don't need the same team every weekend. But I wouldn't mind the same teammates for a particular weekend, to be able to maybe discuss strategy for the map that weekend. Maybe come up with some callouts for some locations and what not.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, May 08, 2015, 20:24 (3283 days ago) @ red robber

The way I get it YOU NEED the same team during the same weekend. Otherwise your win stats change.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, May 08, 2015, 23:15 (3283 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

The way I thought it worked was that your trials passage was your own. If you were on a different progression (say 2 losses vs. your teamates 0) and then you lost, you would have to go back and purchase another passage to rejoin your teammate.

I believe this is the case.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 08, 2015, 23:25 (3283 days ago) @ red robber

It's really the only method that makes sense, from a programming perspective.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, May 08, 2015, 19:22 (3283 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I'm down to run with whoever. I'm usually on after 8PM central, but may not have time for a full 10+games at once until the weekends.

I'm decent enough when I'm not just screwing around and I don't really care if I'm playing with a less than stellar team. Just don't take it personally if I comment about me having a really crappy K/D before realizing that someone else on the team did even worse :p

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, May 08, 2015, 19:44 (3283 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Yea I do the same. "Man, .9 that's terrible"....someone on the team at .36 "Don't worry good job helping with those assists"....puts face in-between legs...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 08, 2015, 19:47 (3283 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I feel like I need people on my level to get matched with people on my level.

Unfortunately, I don't know that that's anyone here.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, May 08, 2015, 20:30 (3283 days ago) @ Kermit

They said connection matters more. So it's not a matter of the team then to get people of similar skill (that I would assume is the second item they would look for)

Exactly. Connection is prioritized.

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 08, 2015, 23:02 (3283 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Let's have a couple games!

What class/subclass do you plan on running?

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 09:58 (3283 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

This way I'll know which class to focus on ascending to 34. I usually main a Titan.

I'm thinking we need a Defender Titan, Sunsinger Warlock, And Either Hunter Class, but I see a Gunslinger being very OP.

Or we could run 3 sunsingers and when they think we are all down, we could all rise at same time. Mwa ha ha.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 02:26 (3282 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Figured I would see who might want to look at making teams for Trails of Osiris on the Xthrone. Figure we should see who have similar days available etc.

I myself only have the first weekend available, the second I will be at a wedding, so maybe Sunday night and Monday but that would be it.

June, I have another wedding (unsure of the dates right now)

I would definitely like to be on someones list. I'm usually on most nights between 9pm and 10pm Pacific time...after son goes to sleep and I've caught up with Wifey about the day.

I might be able to get on earlier the first weekend, though...if I talk nicely to Wifey, of course. ;)

by squidnh3, Monday, May 11, 2015, 22:54 (3280 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I'm definitely interested in running some Trials w/ a DBO team, but it's not exactly the best time of year for staying inside and playing video games for hours. I should have some time on Memorial Day, and maybe the weekend after that? It's hard to schedule because things could easily come up.

I actually like playing Saturday mornings for a few hours starting at 9 or 10 EST, but I bet that's not a common time for others.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread