Burning Shrine callouts for ToO (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 06:23 (3283 days ago)

[image]

Burning Shrine callouts for ToO

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 06:32 (3283 days ago) @ red robber

Purple triangles are heavy ammo spawn, Green Diamonds for specials.

I like that this map has a simple tic tac toe grid design, so it was easy to name callout locations. I used the standard control points for naming, because many of us are familiar with those already. If you aren't, the letters A,B, & C (without additional tags) are the locations of those control points in crucible. Also there are not many unique features where players like to hide that need a description. I think the tunnels are pretty obvious, usually from there you look down to the B control point. I labeled the sniper perch because I've often seen guys use a sniper/rockets to hit the tunnels. It's the large block just outside of the B control point.

I thought it would be nice for the DBO clan to have a common language, in case we do mix it up with other members through a trials weekend. Hope you guys like it.

Left/Right! Desert/Jungle! Mars/Venus!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, May 09, 2015, 13:19 (3283 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Red/Green

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 14:55 (3283 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Future/Past....

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 15:17 (3283 days ago) @ unoudid

something something "LOOK AT YOUR RADAR!!"... :-/
OR you could be a helpful team player and just call out where you went... I prefer Left/Right; quickest and most direct path to helpful information. :)

Back on topic though; these callouts look good!

This is complicated.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 17:37 (3283 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Says the Physics Professor :)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 22:26 (3282 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread